Chapter 75.

Adriana's POV

I hum to myself as I helped Jasmine pack everything up. "I miss our nuggets so much," she sigh sliding on her heels. "You're walking out a hospital in heels baby?" I chuckle licking my lips. "Yes? Want me to take them off?" She asks leaning down to unbuckle them. "Nah, you look beautiful in them," I smile wrapping my arms around her. "Alright sis, you're all set to go. Signed by Dr. Hines," she smiled as I nod my head and grabbed most of the bags. 

I looked at her so proud. She has improved so much that she is now use to loud sudden noises and she doesn't get afraid when someone taller than her gets close. She still have her nightmares and panic attacks but she is still working on it. 

"Baby, you're starring again," she giggles fixing up her beautiful curls. "I can't stare at my beautiful fiancé?" I ask holding my hand out. "You can," she smiled kissing my hand. I led her out of the room hearing her let out a small sigh. "It's been a while," she hums as we walk out the hospital to see Symone and Michelle holding up the twins. "My babies!" She squealed running to them with her arms open. 

How the hell she run that fast in heels? Jahi exclaimed making me laugh and run up to them too.

"I miss you two so much," she pout kissing all over their faces. "Don't take all of the kisses," I pout kissing their heads then Jasmine's. She placed them in their car seat's in the Rover making me smile and hold the door open for her. "Thank you baby," she said making me smile. I turned to Symone and Michelle, pulling them into a quick hug. "Thank you so much for watching the babies," I smile hearing them laugh. "It was no problem," they said making me laugh and get in the car. "I've miss home so much," I sigh driving from the hospital then to home. 

I made it to the first gate and put in the code. "Welcome back boss," I hear one of the men that fought with us greet making me smile and nod my head. I parked in the garage and grabbed Titan. I watch Jasmine grab Makayla smiling so wide. "I missed them so much," she hummed as we walk into the livingroom. "I miss mom and dad too," she said as I nod and pulled her down the hall to go to mom's house. 

"Ma? Dad?" She called walking in the livingroom to see mama straddling dad making out. "Oh, we did not need to see that," I said covering the babies eyes while Jasmine on the other hand gagged. "Oh, hush," she said getting off of her husband only to have him grumble and quickly go to the elevator. 

I feel your pain man. . . 

"What brings you two here?" Ma asks like she wasn't about to get freaky on the couch a few minutes ago. "Well, we just came from the hospital and I just missed you two so much," Jasmine said making me squint my eyes and look at her. "You would only say that if we have something you want and I didn't cook yet," she said as I nod my head agreeing with her. "I can't just visit my parents?" She smiled going to the couch and sit the babies car seat on the floor. "Juju, what do you want?" Mama asks crossing her arms. 

"Fine, where is he?" She asks making my eyes widen. "You want to see him now?" I ask worriedly. "I just need him to die so I can move on with my life without living in fear he will come to get me again," she mumbles tying her hair up to a messy bun. "Okay, Adriana can show you the way," mama said grabbing the babies. "Thank you, let's go," she said getting out of her heels and make her way to the elevator. I got in behind her pressing the button to where Samael put him. 

"Come on Tati," she mumbles allowing me to see her eyes roll back and her body shift into Tati. 

Damn. I mumble with Jahi and Justice. 

"Are you going to change baby?" She grit staring at me with her pitch black eyes. "Of course," I smirk feeling the rage of Jahi flood throughout my veins and everything went clearer but dark.