Chapter 38

Jasmine's POV

I sigh taking a sip from my drink as me and Adri jam out to music. I took a few photos and videos of Adri jamming out and sent it to the group chat. I saw Michelle text me to join her live on Instagram. "Baby, I'm going to join Mimi's live," I said as I watch her tattoos appear on her body. "Babe, you don't have to do that," I said watching her frown. "Why?" She ask placing her hand on my thigh. "I know you're tired of changing just to not be seen in public," I sigh as we reached a red light. 

"Baby, I'm the same person that will forever love you and care for you. I will do anything to get to hold you in public and show you off to the world," Adri smile as I pull her over to a kiss. "I love you," I smile as I watch the lights turn green. "I love you more princess," she said as the tattoos resume appearing on her body. I joined her live seeing her smile widen when she saw my name appear. "Juju!" She squealed clapping her hands inviting me to join. 

"Hey Mimi," I laughed after it connect. "So, what do you think?" Michelle ask as I tilt my confused. "What?" I ask as I see Adri's hand open in front of me. "The eyeliner," she sigh rolling her eyes. "You look cute as always," I smile as I gave her the chips. She placed it in her lap and held her hand out again. I laugh at her weird ways and gave her the drink I got for her. She sigh and placed it in the cupholder then stuck her hand out again. "What babe?" I laugh watching her glance at me again. I placed my hand in hers watching her smile and kiss my hand. 

"Are you two going to be doing that the whole time on the way to Hawaii?" Michelle asks as I look into the camera. "Like you and my sister don't be cute and adorable at our house," I laugh rubbing the back of Adri's hand. "Touché," she mumbles folding her arm with a pout. "Awn, don't pout, love," I hear Symone say as I see her hand come into view rubbing Michelle's cheek. I watch her face burn a dark shade of red making me laugh. 

"Woe, Ju. I think your students are on here," Michelle laughed making me squint my eyes looking at the comment section. "Hi," I laughed waving as I hear Adri grunt. "Say hi," I said turning my phone towards her. "What's up," she mumbles glancing at me with a smile. I propped my camera up again so it can be on me. 

I heard her phone ringing as I continue to watch Michelle do her make up. "Why you didn't do your make up when we was at home?" I ask her as she shrug her shoulders. I shook my head and heard Beyoncé start to play. I gasp and hit Adri's shoulder begging her to sing with me. "Of course sometimes shit goes down when it's a billion dollars on an elevator," I mumble watching her look over at me with a smirk.

She sang the first part making me bop my head with her. "Momma taught me good home training. My Daddy taught me how to love my haters. My sister told me I should speak my mind. My man made me feel so God damn fine," I sang watching her look at me with a raised eyebrow. "I'M FLAWLESS!" I hear Michelle yelled making me stop singing. I looked at her like she lost her mind and burst into fits of laughter. 

"You wake up, flawless, post up, flawless. Ridin' round in it, flawless, flossin' on that, flawless. This diamond, flawless, my diamond, flawless. This rock, flawless, my Roc, flawless. I woke up like this, I woke up like this. We flawless, ladies tell 'em I woke up like this, I woke up like this. We flawless, ladies tell 'em Say 'I look so good tonight'," I sang watching Adri glance at me repeatedly. "God damn, God damn," she sang making me cover my mouth. "Say 'I look so good tonight'" I sang again looking at her bopping my head. "God damn, God damn, God damn," she repeated making me laugh and continue to sing with her.

I heard the end coming making me look towards her and bite my lip. "He want 'Monster Nicki', in Sri Lanka I told him, 'Meet em at the Trump, Ivanka' I said 'Come here, let me show you, how this cookie taste' This that, 'Yeah nigga, eat the cookie' face," I rapped adding a purr to the end hearing Michelle hype me up as Adri glance at me licking her lips.