Chapter 95.

Jasmine's POV

"Baby, wake up. We got a long day today," I hear Adri mumble along with her kisses going all over my face. "Okay," I mumble feeling her sit me up on her lap. I opened my eyes seeing her look at me with a soft smile. "Go ahead and your shower. I took one last night," she hums tapping my thigh. "Okay," I mumble getting out of bed and stretch. "I'll get the kids ready too," she said earning a nod from me. 

I need to stop by the hospital, get everyone for the wedding plans, then go to a show that somehow convinced me and Adri to attend. 

I hopped in the shower feeling the water fully wake me up. I washed myself up then hopped out and brushed my teeth. "Baby?" I hear Adri as she opened the door with the twins. "Yeah?" I answer now doing my hair. "What do you want the twins to wear?" She asks making me turn my head to her. "You have better style than me," she chuckles causing me to giggle and bite my lip. "Just choose something and I'll see if it's okay," I smile watching her nod and leave the bathroom. 

I hum to myself but stopped once I saw my phone ringing. "Yes Mimi?" I laugh hearing her move around. "JUJU CHECK YOUR INSTAGRAM!" She yelled making me cringe and go to my Instagram to see that she sent me some posts. "Mimi what is this?" I laugh clicking on a post but tilt my head when I saw me and Adri dancing in the club. Well Tati and Jahi. "Oh," I mumble seeing me grinding and twerking on Jahi. I internally smiled knowing she was enjoying it. 

"TMZ and The Shade Room posted you two also," she snickered making me look, bite my lip and blush. "We can never just have fun," I sigh seeing TMZ messy asses post a video of Jahi pushing someone in the club. "Anyways, I will see you all in a couple of hours," she said hanging up. 

Do you think this will affect our reputation at the hospital? Tati asks making me frown.

They need us at the hospital. We are the only doctor who had the most successful surgeries and the only doctor who can perform surgeries on any parts of the body. I said confidently.

"Okay, what do you think?" Adri asks holding up the twins. I look at Titan's outfit smiling at the red and white outfit then look over to Makayla seeing her orange and white outfit. "Perfect!" I smile walking out the bathroom and got dressed into my scrubs. "Take kids to work day?" I snicker watching her smile while nodding her head. "Okay, I love you three," I said kissing all three of them. "Say see you later mommy," Adri smile as I grabbed my phone and keys. 

I exited my home and hopped into my car with the help of Sam. I drove to the hospital smiling to myself. "They don't know I'm back yet, so hopefully they will be happy," I smile grabbing my purse and keys. "Surely they will," Sam said as he held the doors open for me. "Chi-" the receptionist smiled but I immediately held my finger up to my lips. "Shh, I am back but don't tell anyone," I said watching him smile and nod his head. 

"Sam stay ahead of me," I giggle so I can secretly watch how everything is running. "Yes ma'am," he mumbles walking to the emergency side of the hospital. "Man, if she don't come back I'm going to quit. This man has been trying to do surgeries that he doesn't know how to do," I hear Dr. Hines sigh as I peak around Sam's shoulders. "Same," the doctors and nurses mumble with gloomy looks. I tapped Sam's shoulder making him step to the side. 

"Well, I sworn I told you all I don't like quitters," I said giving Sam my purse. I watch their heads snap up to me and smile so widely. "CHIEF!" They shouted jumping on me, making me fall back with a grunt. "Ay, get off!" Sam shouted pulling them off of me. "Geez, miss me?" I laugh feeling them all stare at me. "You're in your scrubs! Are you back?" Dr. Bastian said running his fingers through his hair. "Not as your chief. But I do now own the hospital and I am still certified to do surgeries," I said watching them shout and clap their hands.