Chapter 69.

Adriana's POV

I let out a low groan as I opened my eyes to see Jasmine look down at me with an raised eyebrow. "Babe, you literally fell asleep in the twins bed," she giggle as I look down to see my two bundles of joy sleeping on me. "I didn't want to wake you up last night when they woke up hungry," I mumble carefully getting out of the bed without waking them. "I took some pictures," she said waving her phone. "What? Let me see," I smile reaching for her phone only for her to move it behind her back. 

"Give me a kiss first," she said looking up at me with a pout. "How can I say no to that?" I chuckle wrapping an arm around her waist and peck her lips. "You can't see their face so its okay to show it," she mumbles against my lips. "Are you sure about that?" I ask tilting her head up. "Yeah, I've thought about it, its okay as long as their face is not showing," she sigh wrapping her arms around me. "Okay," I smile pecking her lips. 

"I don't want to go to work," I mumble watching her pout and lean up on her toes. "I don't have to go to the hospital today," she said rocking on the heels of her feet. "Okay, let me get dressed," I sigh walking out of the twins room to our room. I smile seeing my clothes laid out on the bed already. "This is why I'm marrying you," I mumble to no one as I went in the bathroom and do my morning routine. 

I walked out feeling fully refresh but this uneasy feeling fell on me. "You okay?" Jasmine asks as I sat on the bed. "Yeah, I just have this uneasy feeling," I mumble as she crawled on the bed and massage my shoulders. "Work, maybe?" She suggested making me frown and nod my head. "Maybe," I sigh getting up and get dressed for work. "Have a good day. I love you baby," I hear Jasmine say as I walked to the door then turned around. "I love you too, queen. Give the twins a kiss for me," I smile and peck her lips. 

I got into my Audi and left home with a sigh. "Something is going to happen Justice," I mumble out loud. 

I feel it too. She said as Jahi paced around worriedly. 

I arrived to the company letting out a low sigh. "Good morning Ms. Morningstar," the receptionist said making me look up and smile. "Good morning," I mumble going to the elevator as her eyes burn into my back. The doors open, allowing me to get on with the other group of people. "Hey," I hear Zariah say making me look at her and smile. "Hey Z," I sigh feeling her nudge my shoulder. "What's wrong?" She asks as some people got off. "Nothing, I just have an off feeling for today," I mumble frowning. "Well, your amazing fiancé just texted me and told me to tell you that she is taking you out for lunch with the twins," Zariah said making me smile and nod my head. "Alright, do I have any meetings today?" I ask watching the door open and a group of ladies board the elevator. 

"No, you have a couple of calls to make, look over the charity event, bills, payments, then lunch with Jasmine and the twins," she said looking at some planner. "Alright, thank you Zariah," I smile leaning my arm on her shoulder. "No problem Adri," she laughs as we got off on our floor. I went to my desk and made some calls with businessmen and arrange some meetings for next month. I let Zariah know of my meetings that I set up as I felt Michelle try to communicate with me. 

"You need to get home quick!" I hear Michelle yell telepathically. "Why? What's wrong?" I ask standing up pacing the floor. "She's gone!" She cry out making me snap and Justice fully take over my body.

Justice's POV

I looked up and transport myself back home. "Jasmine!" I yelled out getting no answer. I ran upstairs to the twins room seeing them gone too. "The babies are safe but they took Jasmine," Michelle said making me look around. "I used the ri-ring to bring them he-here," she cry as I ran my fingers through my hair. 

"Jasmine where are you," I tried to communicate to her telepathically. "Let everyone know," I said to Michelle as I went upstairs to see Sam and Azael on the floor with cuts and gashes. I kneeled down and heeled their wounds, watching them gasp and look snap their eyes open. "WHERE. IS. SHE." I grunt lifting them up with my powers. 

"W-we tr-tried to fight them! Bu-but the-they injected us with something," Sam cry out as I dropped them and watch them gasp for air. "I-I heard the-them say something abo-about Texas," Azael coughed making me snap my head down to him. "Find my wife," I grunt changing into some clothes that I wouldn't mind get dirty. 

"Tati, Jasmine talk to me," I plea to her telepathically. "If you can hear me, the babies are safe. I just need you too press down on the family ring five times to give me your location," I said pulling out my phone and see her location pop up. "They are heading to Texas, get everyone that knows how to fight," I said feeling my muscles tighten and the tattoos on my body begin to glow a dark red. 

"WHERE IS MY BABY!" I hear Christine yell as she entered the house. I walked downstairs ready to kill anyone that is involved with the kidnapping of my future wife. I walked out the front door standing at the water fountain running water over my face and through my hair. "Is this everyone?" I ask feeling their presence behind me. "Yes," Samael said making me turn around look at the men and women. "Go to the safe place," I said looking at him, Domonique, and ma. "What, no," they complained making me clench my jaw. "I am not asking," I said rolling my neck back. "Help Michelle watch over the twins. I can't risk you all getting hurt," I said walking to ma grabbing her hand. 

"I will be back with Jasmine alive," I said holding the ring down for three seconds watching her disappear in front of me. I went to Domonique watching her cover the ring. "I am going to get my sister," she snarled clenching her jaw. "Not today," I said prying her hand open and holding the ring down watching her disappear in front of me. "I will swallow this key before you make me leave," he said making me sigh and get in the car. 

I touched his shoulder and nodded for everyone else to find some way to touch me. "Blood will be shred and lives will be lost," I said lifting my shirt up revealing the one prophecy that is to come. 

"I'm coming my queen."
/////////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

Adriana having that uneasy feeling?

Jasmine being taken away?

Justice preparing for war?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!