Chapter 33.

Jasmine's POV

"Wake up princess," I hear making me groan and cuddle into Adri. "Baby, you've been sleep all day," Adri whisper kissing all over my face. "Five more minutes," I mumble wrapping my legs around her waist. 

"Princess," she warned making me whine and stuff my head into her neck. I felt her hand go down my back to my ass. "This is my last time telling you princess," she warned making me sit up straddling her lap. "That wasn't so hard," she smirks as I let the blanket fall down to my waist. 

"But it was," I sigh rubbing the sleepiness away. I watch her lean up and wrap her arms around my waist, slowly sliding her hands up my back under my shirt. "Just deal with it princess," she laughs puckering her lips. I wrap my arms around her neck and peck her lips a couple of times. "Your lips are so soft and delicious," Adri growl lowly while softly dragging her nails down my back making that familiar satisfying shiver run down my spine. "I can say the same for you," I giggle watching her smile.

"We need to-" she started but was interrupted by someone bursting through the door. "Mom said. . . and I did not need to see that," Symone said covering her eyes. "We have clothes on," Adri snort getting up stretching as Symone uncovered her face. I bit my lip as my eyes trailed down from her breast to her abs as they tighten from her stretching. My eyes widen as her bulge was evident through her boxers. I covered her lower half with my hands hearing her let out a grunt. "Sy turn around," I mumble watching her roll her eyes and turn towards the door. 

"Mom said to get ready for lunch since she didn't want to cook breakfast," Symone said about to walk out. "But mom never cooks breakfast on Thanksgiving," I said hearing her laugh, "I know."

I shook my head with a small laugh watching Azael close the door. "Uh, princess," Adri mumbles looking down at my licking her lips. "Oh, sorry," I nervously laugh removing my hands from her. She let out a short breath as she lift my head and peck my lips. "Come on, we need to put some clothes on," she mumbles going into the closet. I sat on the bed watching her move around in the closet. 

"I'm wearing khaki pants with a white polo shirt," she said from the closet. "I'll wear khaki with a white blouse," I said going to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. "So you like matching me?" I hear behind me making me turn around with the toothbrush in my mouth. I quickly spit the paste in the sink bowl and clean my face. "Of course, that should at least give people a hint that we're dating," I smile as she look down at me and shake her head. 

I gave her a face towel and her toothbrush kissing her cheek. "Now get ready before mama come up here," I winked and tapped her butt. "You're something else," I hear her laugh as I saw our clothes laid out. 

I put on my khaki pants and blouse, looking in the full body mirror with my white heels. "You look beautiful princess," she said from the bathroom making me turn and see her leaned back watching me as she brushed her teeth. I shook my head and went to my small stand where I do my hair and makeup. "Are you putting on makeup?" Adri asks walking out the bathroom as I untwist the small twists in my head. "No, you don't like when I wear makeup," I said watching her frown. "Baby, you can wear makeup all you want. You look beautiful with and without it," she said as I watch her get dressed. 

"Really?" I ask taking my my big tooth comb and slowly comb through it, watching my hair curl into perfection. "Yes princess, you shouldn't stop being yourself if I didn't want you to. Unless its for your protection," she said grabbing her watch and phone. "We're doing something to your hair," I said watching her quickly look up. I quickly slicked my hair into a back ponytail with a braid and curl my edges.