Chapter 76.

Adriana's POV

I opened my eyes from my amazing nap, feeling something very light on my chest. I felt another one making me groan and cover my face. I felt someone straddle my waist making me smile knowing its my babies on me. "Good morning my babies," I smile widely feeling Titan and Makayla scoot up on me. I felt them blow on my cheeks making me laugh and kiss their heads. I saw a flash making me look up to see her holding my phone up. "I was trying to take a video without ya knowing," she cackles bending over me. 

"And you got caught," I laughed feeling my babies drop their head on my cheeks. "Are you off today?" I hear my future wife ask leaning her hand on my stomach. "Yea," I mumble as I moved the twins on the both sides of my breast watching them look at me with a gummy smile. I squint my eyes to see something white sticking out of their gums a little. "Baby, they're growing teeth already," I pout opening Makayla's mouth softly. "They are almost six months my love," she smiles getting off of me. I went through the photos she took making me smile and post one that shown her hand on my stomach with the engagement ring shining and my two bundles of joy on my cheek with me grinning so wide.

"Let's go to the beach," she hums walking into the closet. I sat up and laid the babies between my legs. "Or a water park," she said coming out with a bag and a pink and blue two piece. "Ou, you're wearing that mamas?" I ask smiling widely. "Yes, I feel comfortable in my body again even though I have stretchmarks," she pout making me place pillows around the twins and stalk to her. "What's wrong with them tiger marks beautiful?" I smirk licking my lips. "No-nothing," she gulp making me huff and place my hand on her waist, rubbing my thumb over her stretch. "Say it," I grunt pulling her against me. "I'm beautiful baby," she mumbles running her hand up my left cheek. 

"Again with pride," I mumble making her look up at me. "I'm beautiful and proud," she smiled wrapping her arms around me. "Good," I smile going back to my nuggets. "Say mommy is so beautiful," I cooed blowing on their stomachs. I watch in aw as they kick their little legs. "Want to go to the beach with mommy?" I gasp watching them smile and make cute little noises. "These are so cute," Jasmine said coming back in the room with a pink and blue swim suit that matched hers. "Ou, so we're matching matching?" I ask rubbing my hands. "Yes, we're matching matching," she giggles mimicking me. "Say less!" I yelled making her jump a little and squint her eyes at me. "Sorry beautiful," I smile going in the closet and grabbing a matching swim trunk with the bra. 

"It's a good hour drive so go ahead and pack the bag while I get our lunch," I smile earning a low hum from her as she dressed the babies. I texted the group chat, letting everyone know what we're doing today. I fixed our lunch watching Michelle and Zariah come in from the hall. "We're going," they said holding up a beach bag while dressed in their black pullovers. 

I saw a text that mama and Samael are going also which shocked the hell out of me. "We need to stop by the store," I mumble packing more lunch for everyone. "Babe, make sure you put their formulas in the diaper bag with extra pampers," Jasmine said coming downstairs with the twin looking so adorable. "Babe?" Jasmine giggles waving her hand in front of my face. "Yeah, pampers and formula," I repeated hearing her giggle and shake her head. "And water bottles," she said walking towards me and puckered her lips. I leaned down and pecked her lips then kissed the twins heads. 

"Alright," I mumble doing what she said thinking about where we're going. "Hey, we're ready," mama said coming from down the hall. I squint my eyes seeing this glow surround her and Samael. "I wonder what took you too so long," I snicker watching her eyes squint at me. "Mind ya business," she scolded playfully making me raise my hands. I felt my phone ding from the group cha making me squint my eyes. "His late ass," I mumble seeing that him and Zariah are going. "Language Adriana," Jasmine said sitting the twins on the counter while I texted him to meet us at the store. "Sorry baby," I mumble watching Titan look at me sticking his tongue out. 

"I- babe," I whined pointing at Ty watching him smile and stick his tongue out again. I stuck my tongue out at him earning a big smile. "Awn, you're so cute baby boy," I smile grabbing the keys to the Range. "Let's go," I mumble picking up the lunch and diaper bags along with Titan. "I guess you all will have to ride in Azael and Sam's cars," I said placing Ty in his car seat. "Alright," they said as I went around and open the door for Jasmine. "Thank you baby," she smile getting in and buckle up. I got in on the driver's side glancing back at our babies. "Let's go," I mumble going through the gates and to the store.

To be continued. . .