Chapter 17.

Adriana's POV

I glance to Jasmine and see her talking with Tati. I saw her frown and grip her thigh. "You okay?" I ask as she nod her head. I nod and got out, going to Jasmine's side and opened the door for her. "Thank you," she mumble with a small smile as I restrain myself from wrapping my arms around her.

We walked to the front with a large gap between us as Michelle followed behind us. "Okay, this Walmart is basically far from campus we should be good but still be cautious," I said glancing to Jasmine seeing her make a list on her phone. "Okay," Michelle said smirking at Jasmine. "And behave," I said squinting my eyes at them. 

As soon as we entered the store, Michelle grabbed a basket, Jasmine hopped in it, and Zariah stood on the side of the basket taking off. "You got it good," Zayden laugh as I smile feeling him wrap his arms around my shoulder.

"Bro, you have to play this fighting game," he said as I squint my eyes seeing he's getting it for Xbox. "Hell no, we're doing PlayStation," I said grabbing a fighting game. "Rock paper scissors," I challenged seeing him nod holding his fist out in the palm of his hand. 

"Rock, papers, scissors. . . Sho-" we chanted as I see the girls with the basket full. "I win," he said as I look down to see him holding his hand flat out while my hand is still bald up. "Not fair," I groan pushing his shoulder. "I won. Fair and square," he said sticking his tongue out. "How are you going to play if the box is still at the apartment?" I ask smirking. "Your PlayStation is there too," he said sticking his tongue out. "Jasmine has a one, dork," I laughed as he grumble crossing his arms. 

We got some more games, that was for PlayStation of course. "Alright, let's find the girls and go back," I sigh looking around for the girls. "Where are they?" Zayden ask as I obliviously sniff the air. 

I started mindlessly following the scent as it got stronger. I look and saw them on the baby isle looking at baby clothes. "If I had little babies, I would order most of their clothes offline," I hear Jasmine rant as the other girls hold up cute baby clothes.

All she has to do is give us the word Adri. I hear Justice said as I think about little Jasmines running around the house. 

I bet they will have her eyes. Jahi sigh as I stare at her smiling. 

"Yo, A," I hear Zay said waving his hand in front of my face. "What?" I reply snapping out of my daydream. "You was gone for a minute," he laugh as I punched his shoulder. "Strong ass," he grumble holding his shoulder. 

I look back to Jasmine and saw her walking to me. I couldn't help but admire her curves along with her flawless skin. "Hey," she smile as I see her wrap her arms around herself tightly. "You okay?" I ask seeing her nod her head. 

"When you graduate," she leaned up whispering in my ear making me frown in confusion. "What do you mean?" I ask as she look at me like I was stupid. She rubbed her stomach looking at me biting her lip. Ohhh.

"Really?" I ask smiling as she nod her head. "Yes," she smile as I picked her up twirling her around. "Still in public," she giggle as I place her down. "Wow," I smile as she blush covering her face. "Just wow," I smile biting my lip. 

Graduation needs to hurry up. Justice mumbles as I completely agreed with her. 

"What's going on?" Zariah asks as I hold my head. "Come on, I'm ready to go back home," I said trying to hide my smile. I put the games in the basket and started walking to self check out. "Let me pay," Jasmine said as I look at her. "No," I said swiping my card. "But you always pay," she pout as me and Zayden carry the bags.