Chapter 55.

Adriana's POV

I let out a deep sigh as I caught my breath from making out with my fiancé. "I wish you could take me right now," I hear Jasmine mumble while wrapping her softly dragging her nails down my stomach. "If I take you, I don't believe they will see you for the rest of the night," I whisper in her ear after pulling her to me. "That don't sound bad," she mumble pulling me down into a hungry kiss. 

"Let's go before they think we're up here doing something else," I chuckle putting on my shirt. "We could have been," Jasmine mumbles going down stairs to the back yard. "Well that was quick," Michelle said as I sat in Jasmine's seat. "We didn't do anything," she grumble sitting on my lap. "Okay, quick question," I hear making me look up at the phone. 

"You two still doing this?" Jazz snort leaning hear head against mines. "Yeah," she mumbles as I look back to the phone. "Okay, what are the body guards for?" He ask making me squint my eyes at him. "For our protection," I replied tilting my head. "Why do he look familiar?" I said turning towards Michelle. 

"He do," she hummed then I chuckle remembering who he is. "Is that the same dude that was hiding behind the bushes when we went out to eat?" I laughed seeing Jasmine and Michell smack their hands over their mouths. "It is," Jasmine laugh standing up going out of view of the camera laughing. 

"Yo, that was truly funny!" Michelle snort wiping the tears from her eyes. "Like I told everyone else, we are not apart of a-" I began but stopped looking at Jasmine smirking. "You know what, I am apart of a gang," I said leaning back in my seat. "Adri!" Zariah scolded hitting my arm. "I'm joking!" I chuckle watching Jasmine walk back to me and sit on my lap. 

I covered Jasmines ears before I yelled Zayden's name. "Yo, Zay!" I yelled seeing him play the game. I uncovered her ears feeling her stuff her head onto my neck. "What dork?" He replied making me look back and grab a water bottle. I chucked it at him and watch it hit the back of his head. "Damn yo," he grumbled getting up rubbing his head. "What with your big headed ass," he laughed as I squint my eyes at him. "You lucky I got Jasmine in my arms," I chuckle looking down to see her sleep. 

"Well never mind, let me go put her down," I smile getting up and holding her bridal style. "Strong ass," he mumbles as I smile and kiss her forehead. I walked in the house and started a small bath. "I need you to wake up for me mamas," I whispered sitting her up on the counter. "I don't want to," she mumbles laying her head on chest. "You have to take a bath before we lay down," I smile kissing around her face. "Okay," she mumbles taking off her clothes while I took mines off.  I slid into the tub and helped her get in with me. 

I felt her relax to me, letting out a low sigh. I washed us both up, feeling her doze off on me again. "I love you so much beautiful," I sigh getting her out the tub and dressed her in her large t shirt and under wear. I put on my boxers and sports bra then laid her down under the warm blankets. 

I smile turning on the TV, feeling her slide her hand down my boxers. I sigh sliding my arm under her head watching a couple of movies. "Hmm," she mumble frowning in her sleep. "Come on nuggets, let mommy sleep," I sigh rubbing her stomach. I watch her open her eyes and sit up. "Yeah, I'm not sleeping," she pout rubbing my stomach.  "Come on beautiful," I mumble getting out of bed and stood her up. I looked at the time to see it's past two o'clock in the morning.

"It's okay baby, go back to sleep," she said going for the door. "I never went to sleep baby," I mumble grabbing her hand and lead her to the livingroom. I pulled out my phone and played the same song that always calm her and the babies down. "Hold on to me," she sang as I softly rocked her side to side. "Baby, last forever. Come on, baby," I sang turning her around so she can lean her back onto me. I continue to hold her and sing to our babies, feeling her body relax onto me.