Chapter 48.

Tati's POV

I sigh as we got on the jet. "You comfortable beautiful?" I hear Jasmine mumble pulling my legs on top of her lap. "Yeah," I smile leaning up fixing her twists. "Don't mess up your hair baby," I mumble watching her look over at me. "You messed it up the first time," she chuckles as I smile and prop my elbow on the seat. 

"Wait, wait," she said pulling out her phone snapping a picture of me. I felt my cheeks get hot as I smiled showing my dimple. "Beautiful," she mumble snapping another picture. "Stop being all lovey dovey," Zay said as I rolled my eyes at him. I saw the seatbelt sign flash, making me tap her leg and buckle up. I waited until we were safely in the air before I unbuckled my seatbelt and went to the restroom. 

I handled my business and washed my hands. I was about to leave the restroom only to be pushed back in. "What the hell?" I grunted seeing Symone look at me. "Sorry, I just needed to talk to you," she said looking at me then the floor. "In the restroom?" I ask straightening out my clothes. "Sorry, what did you two do in the bathroom?" She asks as I leaned against the wall. "Why?" I chuckle licking my lips. "Because whatever you two did has Amelia going crazy," she mumbles biting her lip. "I um, you know when to people love each other very much they-" I began containing my laughter. "I know what sex is you ass," she chuckles hitting my arm. 

"I need details," she mumbles running her fingers through her hair. "Well you want from the beginning or from when we got in the shower?" I ask closing the lid to the toilet and sat down. "Does it matter? Just don't go into too much details about what my sister does," She said leaning against the wall. "Alright, I woke up to the best head in the world," I smile watching her shake her head. "After that, we was about to get dressed but she had my phone which resulted in me chasing her and pinning her to the wall. I had her pinned to the wall and you know, kissing and nibbling on all of her sensitive points then you all walked in," I informed her watching her nod her head. 

When we went to the bathroom, I pulled her in the shower and I bent her over blah blah pinned her to the wall blah blah blah and then did my little moves on her that I know drives both of us crazy," I smirk licking my lips. "Okay, because she can apparently see through walls," she mumbles making me choke on air. "What?" I coughed watching her bend over laughing. "I'm playing, but she always know shit. But it only makes me love her more," she smile as I stood up washing my hands again. "Great, am I free to go?" I ask stuffing my hands in my pockets. "Yeah," she breathe letting me slide past her. 

I opened the door to see Tati eyes meet mines. "Uh oh," I mumble biting my lip. "It's definitely not what it looks like," I said raising my hands up. "I know baby, I really have to use the restroom," she giggles lifting up on her toes and pecked my lips. "Really? Are you okay?" I ask checking her forehead and turn her head to see if I find anything different. "What are you doing?" She laughs smacking my head away. "Will I be alive before the jet lands?" I ask watching her stifle her laugh. 

"I trust you and Symone babe, I don't trust these random thirsty ass hoes," she smiled then her I saw her golden eyes darken as she gripped my jaw and gripped my crotch. "Mph," I grunted as she grabbed my dick making me hunch over. "If I catch you sticking what's mines in other bitches I will cut it off and feed it to you then I will stab the bitch you fucked, understand?" She asks looking me dead in the eyes. "Got it," I squeaked feeling my breath leave my body. "Good," she smiled and pecked my lips.

A, she is crazy. Jahi purred.

We definitely met our match. Justice mumbles. 

I watch her push Symone out the restroom and closed the door. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. "Yeah, you definitely made her crazy," Symone mumbles to me as I readjusted myself. "Yeah, and we're loving it," I mumble going back to my seat watching Zayden stare at me. "What was that about?" Zay asks making me look up at him. "What?" I ask licking watching Symone sit next to Michelle. "She basically just gripped the shit out of your dick and gripped your jaw. It looked painful," he laughed as I shook my head laughing. "Nah, that's just Tati," I smirk watching her come back and sit next to me. "You too are freaks," he laugh shaking his head. "You are too Zay," Zariah snort making my eyes widen.