Chapter 74.

Jasmine's POV

"You okay?" Zariah asks holding her wrist out for me to feel. I felt the plate making me sigh and let her sit on the bed with me. "No, but I'm progressing," I replied honestly laying my head on her shoulder. "How are my nuggets?" I ask biting my lip. "Adorable like always," she smile making me pout and flip my phone in my hand. "You should call, they was up before we left," she said making me smile and turn on my phone. 

I smile at the image of them laying on Adri as I unlock the phone. "I have to go baby," Zayden mumbles going around the bed and kiss Zariah. "Okay, I love you," she smiled as he winked and left singing 'I love you too' to her. "If you two don't hurry up and marry each other," I smile calling Michelle's phone. "Hey, how are you?" Michelle answered bouncing one of my nuggets in her arms. "I'm progressing, where is my other nugget?" I pout hearing Azael knock on the door. "Yes?" I answered hearing Titan's cry on through the phone. "You have a visitor," he said making me frown and bite my lip. 

"One person at a time," I said as I look down at my phone to see him get fussy. "I don't know, they have been missing you," she said as I see a former student of mines enter the room with flowers. 

Why are they so persistent with our life? I've never seen students act like this. Tati said as I tilt my head.

"Ms. Reid," I smile as I glance down to see both of my nuggets looking at me with pouted lips. "Awn, mommy miss you two so much," I pout watching them reach for me. "They have been having trouble taking their naps," she said as I look up to see her standing their with flowers in her hands. "Take a seat Reid," I mumble as I focused back to my babies. "Have you tried singing that song?" I ask watching her squint her eyes and nod. "You know I can't sing and they truly showed that by crying," she laughed as I slapped my hand on my mouth. "Can you try singing to them?" She asks making my eyes widen. 

"She might put us all to sleep with her voice," Zariah laughed earning a nudge from me. "Okay, give them their pacifiers and wrapped them in their favorite blankets," I said letting my hair down and run my fingers through it. I hate to sing in front of people I don't know personally but if I need to get my babies to go to sleep, then so be it. 

"Alright," she said as they began to get fussy again. "Sway side to side instead of back and forth," I mumble watching her stand up with Symone doing the same with my other baby. I closed my eyes and held Zariah's hand and began singing Beyoncé's song that has always calmed them down since I was pregnant with them. "Come on, baby, won't you hold on to me?" I hum lowly watching Michelle look up at me with a wide smile. "Dang Juju, you're so good at this," she snorts going off camera probably to lay them down. She came back into view yawning, laying down on the floor. "Get some sleep Mimi," I smile blowing her a kiss. "I am. Love you bestie," she said throwing up her duces making me laugh and shake her head. "Love you too, tell Zariah I said I love her big headed ass too," she laughed hanging up as Zariah sat beside me with her mouth opened. 

"Remind me to jump her ass when I leave," she grumble getting up with my hand still in hers. I looked back over to Ms. Reid perching my lips. "How did you know I was in the hospital?" I ask feeling seeing Zariah grab a brush and nod for me to scoot up. "It's all over Twitter and Instagram," she said making me look up and squint my eyes. "How?" I ask watching her stand up and walk to me. I felt my heart start to thump against my chest along with the monitor starting to beep. No, no, no. This can't be happening right now. I looked down to see my hands shake and get warm.

Where's Adri? I panicked trying to keep my composure.

I-I don't kno-know. Tati mumbles.

I felt Zariah's arms wrap around me and lowly whisper in my ear. "Calm down Jasmine, she's not going to hurt you," she whispered as I stared at Ms. Reid watching her look at the monitor then back at me. I matched my breaths with hers leaning my head to the side. "I'm okay," I mumble closing my eyes and lean my head back on Zariah. "Where is Adriana?" I mumble feeling myself get tired but I refuse to sleep without her. "I don't know. She said she will be back," Zariah said as I watch Ms. Reid place her phone on the bed. "Are you sure you're okay?" Ms. Reid asks stuffing her hands in her pockets.