Chapter 11.

Adriana's POV

I sigh as I run my hand down Jasmine's back reminiscing of how Jasmine moan lock into my memory. The way her body rocked against mines and watching her eyes roll back in pleasure just makes me want to take her again. Don't even get me started on how her body shakes when she's about to cum. The way she taste, smell, feel. . . It drives me insane. It makes me want, no, it makes me crave her. 

Jasmine little innocent look she gives me when she needs me makes my heart melt. Don't be fooled by that innocent look of hers because deep down, she is a FREAK. It's to the point its arousingly disgusting. Tati, on the other hand skips the innocent look. She is the true definition of a sex demon and I love every bit of it from both of them. 

"Ah," I hear Jasmine croak moving around on top of me. Geesh, I really did mess up her throat. "Shh, I got you princess," I mumble running my fingers through her scalp. "Relax," I told her as I carefully move her on the bed. "No," she whined opening her eyes. "Let me make you some tea and get something for your throat," I replied placing a soft kiss on her forehead. 

I quickly made my way downstairs, placing water in a coffee cup. I pour in the tea mixing it as I warmed it up with my hands. 

Add lemon. Justice said as I nod quickly slicing a lemon, adding it to her tea. 

I grabbed a couple of lozenges, bringing it up stairs with me. "Princess," I mumble placing the cup and lozenges on the night stand. "I need you to sit up for me," I mumble tracing the hickies I left on her neck and throat. "No," she whine turning her head the other way. 

I sigh carefully sliding in the bed, moving her to me so she can sit up. "Careful," she croak as I grab her cup. "Thanks baby," she smiles up at me cringing at the way her voice id. "You're welcome princess," I smile leaning back massaging her scalp. 

We relaxed watching Station 19. "Hmm," she hum giving me her almost empty cup. "All of it princess," I say pushing the cup up to her lips, causing her to shake her head at me. "Please princess," I ask wrapping my arm around her stomach. 

"But," she mumble looking up at me as I squint my eyes at her. "Fine," she squeaked gulping the rest of it. "That wasn't so hard, now was it?" I smile kissing her cheek. She sigh leaning back against me. "Oh, these should help your throat," I said unwrapping a lozenge. 

She quickly put it in her mouth, causing me to laugh and kiss her chin. "I love you princess," I whisper pulling the blankets up. "I love you too," she replied telepathically as we fell into a comfortable silence. 

Jasmine's POV

My fucking body is in pain! My thighs are so sore and my throat feels like it has been hammered non stop. I'm never letting her dick me don again!

You think that now. . . 

Not now Tati. I scolded feeling Adri massage my scalp, instantly calming me down. 

Just form into my body so yours can regenerate and heal.

I thought about it and decided to do it. I painfully got up and limp my way to the bathroom hearing Adri chuckle. "Damn you, Adri," I pout as I look into the mirror feeling my body change to my sexy demon of Tati.

I bit my lip, fixing my hair. "Damn Tati," I smile rubbing my hands down my curvy body. 

I know. Looking good as always. She mumble as I roll my eyes.