Chapter 72.

Adriana's POV

I glanced down to Jasmine to see her eyes flash gold and Tati get defensive. "Woe, wait baby," I said placing the babies in mama's arms. I wrapped my arms around her feeling her heartbeat quicken and her hands start to shake. Her eyes gloss over in fear as he hands shook as she held them in front of her. "It's just Zayden baby," I said feeling her tremble and shake her head. "I-it co-could be him," she whispered as I carefully laced our hands together feeling her hot hands cool down into mines. 

"Yo-you su-sure," she gulped watching Zayden cautiously. "I'm sorry," he said looking around at everyone who is looking at Tati worriedly. "I'm positive baby girl, trust me," I whisper letting her feel the back of my hand. "O-okay," she whisper relaxing onto me making me sigh and run my fingers through her hair. 

"Are the twins okay?" She whisper as I see mama walk over to us with them. I watch her pick up Titan and kiss his head. She looked up at me and glanced at Zayden. I nod my head reassuring her that it's actually him. "Okay," she whisper as mama placed Makayla in my arms making me smile and kiss her head. 

"Maybe it would be best for you two be away from the ba-" Hines started making Tati snap her head up to him and squint her eyes. "Out," she mumbles pointing to the door watching him nod and leave. "I'm not leaving my kids again," she mumbles making me sigh and pull her to me. "You're safe now," I whisper feeling her lay back and watch Ty grip and un grip her necklace. "You can't have my necklace, prince," she smiles moving so she can lay on the bed. 

"What happened?" Zayden asks as Zariah walks in with a worried look. I felt her body stiffen as I gave her my earphones so she can play some calming music. "She was kidnapped and some stuff happened," I said clenching my jaw feeling Kay hand touch my jaw. I turned my head and kissed her hand. "Did the police get him?" He ask making all of us look at each other except for him and Zariah. "Yes," I mumble feeling Makayla drop her head on my shoulder. 

I paused her music watching her kiss Titan's head and look at me. "Will you be okay if I leave for a while?" I ask pecking her lips. "How long?" She pout looking around. "At least an hour," I mumble hearing her sigh and nod her head. "O-okay," she stutter rocking Titan in her arms. "I'll stay with you," I mumble scooting over so she can lay back onto the bed. "You can go baby," she hums. "No, I can't let you leave my sight," I mumble sitting Makayla up on my chest. 

"Pow pow," I chuckle making her tap my cheek. I heard a cute giggle making me look over to see Jasmine's beautiful brown orbs stare back into mines. I made Kay tap Jasmine's nose smiling softly. "Pow," I chuckle watching her sit up and hold up Titan. "You do not want another dual," she giggles making Titan tap my mouth. "Nom," I mumble pretending to eat his hand. 

"No," Jasmine whined pulling him away from me. "You can't eat your son, hun," she smiles in her Southern accent. "Well, I'll just eat my princess. Nom nom nom nom nom nom," I said against her stomach earning a cute giggle. "Say no mama," she giggles making me sit up and look at her feeling like we're the only ones in the room with our twins. 

"You okay?" I ask watching her nod her head. "No, mentally," I mumble rubbing my thumb over the stitches watching it heal under my touch. I hear her sigh and lean her forehead against mines shaking her head. "Not now but I will. It will take time for me to bounce back," she sigh earning a peck on her lips. "I think our nuggets would like some kisses," I said making Makayla come into her view. "Of course my babies get some kisses," she smile kissing her cheeks then went to Titan to do the same. 

"You two being cute is getting on my nerves," Symone laughed making me look up and blush. "I forgot you all was in here," I mumble hearing Jasmine giggle. "The four of us will stay at your house and watch the babies," Michelle said picking up Titan and Makayla. "Okay," Jasmine said frowning now. "We will FaceTime them before bed and in the morning," I said watching her nod and give the babies another kiss goodnight. "There should be some milk for them until the morning since I made some before everything went down," Jasmine mumble resting herself on me.