Chapter 22.

Jasmine's POV

"You know they are going to talk about this, right?" I ask running my hands through Adriana's hair as she lay down on top of me. "Yeah," she sigh turning towards me so she can look at me. "I don't care," she says leaving a soft kiss on the valley of my breast. "I need a shirt," I said getting off of her and putting the boxers and joggers back on. 

"I have some oversized hoodies," I hear her mumble going into the closet. I felt this weird stinging on my neck making me rub it softly. "Baby, how hard did you bite me?" I joked as she walk out with a pink hoodie. 

"Absolutely not," I said squinting my eyes. "Please?" She pout as I tried to look away from her. "Daddy," she pout again making me snatch the hoodie and put it on. I lift my arms and saw that it was too short. 

"Babe," I sigh as she pulled my arms down. "Problem solved," she smiled putting her clothes on and walking out the room. "What if I need to reach for something?" I ask lifting my arms up again as we reached the living room. "Then don't reach," she says turning towards me with her 'don't argue with me' looks. "Fine," I grumble letting my arms flop to my side.

"Hey," Michelle smirk looking at Jasmine's neck. "Shut it," I growl lowly seeing her raise her hands up. "You two had fun," I hear mama snort making me freeze from sitting down. 

"But what do I do?" She mumbles sipping from her coffee cup like the petty person she is. 

"Okay, I have a question," I said pulling Jasmine beside me feeling her lace our hands together. "What?" Symone asks going through her journal. "How would I get my work done?" I ask glancing to Jasmine to see her looking at baby clothes for girls.

Funny she think it's going to be a girl. Jahi laughs. 

I want a girl. Justice sighs like she's in dreamland. 

I want a boy. Jahi sighs.

"I want a boy," I accidently mumble out loud. "Hmm?" Symone mumbles as I look away from Jasmine. "What?" I ask confused. "I said that you should easily catch up in two days and Jasmine will help you if needed," Symone says leaning back. 

"Okay," I sigh relaxing against the couch. "I want a girl," Jasmine whispers leaning her head against my shoulder. "I can try to give you both?" I smile trying to convince her, making her slowly turn her head to me. "No," she deadpanned. 

"We had this conversation before," she mumbles as I groan throwing my head back. 

"I would love to have some grandbabies," mama said making me smile. I looked over to Samael and saw his lips turn up for a split second. "See," I whined folding my arms. "Still a no," she said propping her legs up on me as I sigh rubbing her small feet. 

"Whelp, I will go make dinner. You all are welcomed to come and Jasmine, do not take all of my pies like you did the last time," mama said standing up. "You too," mama said turning towards Symone who was sticking her tongue out at Jasmine. 

"Yes, Ma'am!" They said holding in their laughs. "Dinner will be ready in a good three hours," she said walking out. "Oh, let me show you around and I guess we can watch a movie or something," Jasmine said looking towards her bestfriend and Symone. "Yeah, they mumble looking at their journals. 

I let Jasmine pull me to the backyard, basking in the beauty. "You know, they would be good soul mates," I said making Jasmine look up at me. "Who?" She asks as I nod towards the house. "Oh, I think so too. Symone is more mature and dominant than Michelle, even though it seems reversed. Every time Michelle thinks about her soul mate rejection, she becomes crushed every time. I try to comfort her but only Symone can when it comes to that. They have a strong bond and I'm not jealous of it either," she said as I nod my head gathering this new information. "What about Symone's mate?" I asks as she clench her jaw.