Chapter 83.

Adriana's POV

"You just heard food and got excited," I laugh watching her look up at me and nod. "Tyler does the same thing," Jennet laugh making me smile and look at Jasmine. "See there is nothing wrong with that?" She smile covering her smile with her hand. 

Why does she always hide her beauty? Justice asks as I frown and move her hand.

"Stop hiding your beauty from me," I pout adjusting my coat on her. "Sorry baby," she mumbles smiling at me again. "What would you like to eat beautiful? I heard chef Ramsay will be cooking tonight," I hum rubbing her arm. "I would love to try his lobster risotto for starters and his beef wellington," she hums biting her lip. "She knows her foods," I hear a voice behind me, making me look back to see Chef Ramsay himself. 

"Wow, I love your food," Jasmine gasp standing up and shook his hand. I stood up and shook his hand himself. "Pleasure," he said in a thick English accent. "I will personally cook your food into perfection," he smile making Jasmine's smile widen. "I think you've just accomplished one of her dreams," I chuckle wrapping an arm around her waist. "Glad to having my dishes as a dream," he chuckles shaking our hands again and kiss both sides of Jasmine's cheeks. 

"Uh, sit and enjoy," he smile pulling out Jasmine's chair. I waited until she was seated before I sat down and place my hand on her thigh. "Wow, you had the Chef Ramsay to come out the kitchen," Tyler chuckles sipping from his wine. "Do he not come out?" I ask feeling Jasmine place her hand on top of mines and rub the back of my hand. "Rarely," Jennet reply as I nod my head and converse with them until our food came. 

"Risotto for Mrs. and Mrs. Morningstar-Matts," the waiter said placing our plates in front of us. "Scallops for Mr. and Mrs. Miller," he said as Jasmine pick up a fork full and place it to my mouth. "I know you want to see if there's anything in it," she whisper as I wrap my lips around the fork. 

She knows us so well. Justice chuckles as I nod my head enjoying the lobster risotto.

 "This is delicious," she hum doing her little dancy dance. I smile and took a picture of my food mentioning Gordon Ramsay. "Lobster cooked perfectly," she hums making me look at her record her cute moment when she get some food. "I can't believe chef Ramsay himself made thi-" she said placing another fork full of the Italian dish into her mouth then look at me.

"Adri!" She giggle covering her mouth and chew her food. I stopped the recording and posted it, seeing Michelle and Zariah immediately like it. "Eat before it gets cold, love," Jasmine hums making me chuckle and enjoy the starters with my future wife. 

"That was delicious," Jasmine hums sipping her non alcoholic drink. "It was," I smile hearing people perform on stage. "Why do they have all of these country people singing? Where is Beyoncé?" Jasmine whisper making me choke on my drink and look at her. 

She slapped her hand over her mouth muffling her laugh as she pat my back. "Jasmine," I coughed leaning up and look at her trying to hold my laugh. I shook my head laughing at how adorable she is right now. I stole a quick kiss on her cheek making her stop laughing and blush.

It's now time for the entrée and I can see Jasmine get excited again. "Beef wellington and medium done lamb," the waiter said making Jasmine clap and thank him. We wait for Jennet and Tyler to get their food making them look at us and frown. "You two not going to eat?" She asks as I look at her empty space. "We will wait until you get your food," I said leaning back and rest my arm around Jasmine. "That's very nice of you," Tyler said smiling as the waiter brought their food. 

"Enjoy," he said as Jasmine smile and cut into her wellington. "Taste," she hums bringing a piece up to my mouth. "Delicious," I mumble not tasting anything different. I bit into my lamb then cut a piece for Jasmine. "Try," I mumble seeing her turn towards me and bite into the lamb. "Perfect," she moan as I stare at her licking my lips. "It is," I smile going back to my food enjoying the company of Tyler and Jennet.

"Can we please get everyone for the picture for our donating site," the host said letting everyone stand. "Here baby," Jasmine said holding my jacket up and help me put it on. "Thank you beautiful," I said as she fixed my tie and straightened me out. "Perfect," she hums grabbing my hand and pull me into the large area where we're going to take the picture.

We stood in the center and watch people get behind us and to the side. I looked around confused seeing them pull out a big board that looked like a check. It was a check of ten million dollars that was signed to Children's Hospital Foundation. "Hold this," the photographer said making Jasmine and me hold up the check. 

"Perfect, one... two... three!" He said as I smiled and watch his camera flash. "Amazing!" He said taking two more and let us go. "Thank you all for donating and we hope to see you all next year!" The host said making everyone spread out and talk amongst each other. 

"We had a great time dinning with you two and I hope the best for your family," Jennet said shaking our hands. "Awn, thank you. I hope the best for you too," Jasmine said as we went towards the door. "That was lovely," Jasmine sigh lacing her hands with mines. "It was," I hum walking out the doors to see cameras flash and photographers ask us so many questions. "Damn," I grumble going to the valet look towards us and run towards parking. 

"Mrs. Morningstar-Matts! How does it feel to give so much money to a children's hospital?" Someone asks pointing a mic towards us. I saw our car pull up, answering his question quickly then go to my car and open the door for her. "Thank you baby," she smile pecking my lips and sat in the car. I got in on the driver's side seeing cameras flash and snap. 

"Damn!" I huff getting in and zoom off towards the hotel. "I miss the babies," Jasmine pouts making me smile and kiss her hand. "Me too mamas," I sigh arriving back to the hospital. 
/////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

Jasmine's and Adriana's arrival at the event?

The red carpet?

Jasmine having to calm Adriana down during the event?

Adriana's speech?

The food?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!