Chapter 19.

Adriana's POV

I opened the door for Jasmine earning a small thank you. "You're welcome, princess," I winked lacing my fingers with hers. I opened the door for her as the smell of different diverse foods filled my lungs. "I never been here before," she said making me smile wider. "Great, they have amazing Trinidadian and Barbados food," I said as feeling my stomach growl. "Sounds delicious," she mumbles biting her lip. 

"Ah, good after noon," I hear Audi behind me. "Audi! It's been so long," I smile bringing him into a strong hug. "This is my girlfriend, Jasmine," I said wrapping an arm around her waist. "Nice ta meet ya," he said shaking her hand. "When have ou come' so old. You was a young ting a minute go," he said gabbing my shoulders. "I have grown you know," I smile as he look at my tattoos. "Yes I have tattoos, became custom to them," I smile as he nod his head with an raised eyebrow.

"How has it been?" I ask as he pull us to my favorite spot. "Ah, ya know. Just waiting to pick down da house fore' Christmas," he said as I look at him shaking my head. "Audi, Christmas is a long time from now," I laugh as I hear Jasmine let out a small giggle. "Eh," he mumbles giving Jasmine a menu. "Same ting?" He asks waving his hands around.

"Sure thing," I say leaning back in the chair. "And fa you?" He asks looking at Jasmine. "Hmm, I'll have what she is having," she says glancing at me. "Mk," he mumble going back to the kitchen. "Babe, what is your usual?" Jasmine asks holding my hand under the table. "It's an Barbados dish. It's cutters and fish cakes," I said feeling my mouth water. "The cutter is like a sandwich but the bread is not regular bread. It's a salt bread with any choice of filling- Eggs, fish, cheese, ham, pork, you name it. They also have this 'secret sauce' but it's just Bajan Pepper. But in all, it's amazing. Audi cooks it differently but I know the basics of what he told me," I rant as I see Audi come towards us with the delicious food.

"Cute," she mumbles but I didn't pay it no mind as I see the food settle in front of me. "Thanks Audi," I smile as I hear a 'thank you' from Jasmine. "Mmm," I hear Jasmine moan making me freeze from taking a big hunk out of my cutter. I look over to her to see her eyes closed eating a fish cake. "This is delicious," she hums as I watch her have a foodgasm. 

I sat back watching her taste and savor her food. She opened her eyes turning her head towards me. "What?" She blush looking down. "Nothing," I smile finally digging in. 
/////////////////////////////////////////

"I'm full," she mumbles glancing to her phone. "Me too," I sigh patting my stomach. "Full?" Audi said walking towards us. "Absolutely," I said pulling out my wallet. "Don't eh worry bout' it," he says making me look at him. "Audi, let me pay," I said as he folded his arms. "You already did," he says making me sigh knowing he will not resist. "Fine, but I'm paying next time," I said getting up. 

"The food was delicious, thank you," Jasmine said holding her hand out. "Ah," he mumbles pulling her to a hug. "Take care of her, eh?" He says making me roll my eyes. 

Well she do take care of us. Jahi mumbles. 

It had to be sexual, didn't it? Justice laughs.

Absolutely. Jahi replies making me shake my head at the two.

"I will," she says as I hold my hand out. We said our goodbyes and went back into the parking lot. "That was great," she says squeezing my hand. "I'm glad you like it, maybe you'll try Trinidadian food," I said as we reached her car. "Maybe," she says wrapping her arms around my shoulder. 

"I love you," I blurt making her look down blushing. I lifted her head, seeing her smile widen. "I love you too," she says biting her lip. 

I pulled her into a passionate kiss, feeling her lift up on her toes. "Time is not on our side today," I sigh hearing my alarm go off. "Yeah, we need to make it back to campus," she say with a pout. "At least I'm coming with you," I smile kissing her one more time. 

I opened the door for her, feeling her hands go across my stomach before getting situated. I got in on the drivers side, feeling her hand lace with mines as I drove towards campus. 

I felt her hand trace over one of my tattoos which is an infinite sine. "It's strange that it feels like your vein is the same pattern," she mumbles as I look at her. "A couple of my tattoos are like that, we're still trying to figure out why," I said scrunching up my nose. "I like it, it makes me feel safe," she smile kissing my hand.

"I'm glad to make you feel safe," I smile turning on the music. 

She's just everything. Justice sighs making me smile to myself.

The Universe chose the right one for us. Jahi says as I think about Jasmine and I cuddling and spending time together.

Right. Justice mumbles as I feel this weird feeling from her. 

You okay? I ask towards Justice.

Yeah, we need to go somewhere after school. She says as I just nod my head.

I look over to see Jasmine sleeping with a tight hold to my hand. "As corny as it is, you literally have changed y life," I mumble to myself turning to the campus parking lot. 

"Beautiful," I said shaking her shoulders lightly. "Hmm," she hums frowning in her sleep. I turn to her and started kissing all over her face. "Adri, stop," she whined trying to turn around. "We're back," I said giving her a quick kiss and got out. 

I opened her door seeing her look at me with a pout. "Come on, princess," I chuckle holding my hand out. "Thank you," she mumbles immediately wrapping her arms around my waist. "I'm suppose to treat you like the queen you are," I said backing away from her. 

"Let me go change back to my regular self before Zay or Z see us and think you're cheating on me," I said making her roll her eyes. I raised my eyebrow at her seeing her eyes widen. "Sorry," she quickly reply rushing in the building. 

She's something else. Jahi says making me nod my head and head off to a bathroom. 

I looked in all the stalls making sure no one is in here. "Good," I mumble turning back to my regular self. I sigh exiting the bathroom and head towards Jasmine's class.

Sleep. I hear Justice whisper as I instantly felt my eyes close.
//////////////////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

What do you think about the lunch date?

What do you think is goin to happed to Adriana?

Sorry if I got the accent thing wrong!

Like, Comment, Enjoy!