Chapter 93.

Jahi's POV

"Alright, you two have fun and be safe," mama said kissing our heads. "We will mom," Tati said as I gave her their diaper bag. "I love you nuggets," I smile kissing their heads and watch Tati do the same. I looked at the time and saw it was almost five pm. "You all ready?" I ask wrapping my arms around Tati. "Yeah, I need to change my costume which I left at your house," Domonique laugh as we walked out the building. "See, if you thought smart like me. You could have quickly changed like this," she said walking backwards. 

I watch her reach towards the silk part of the dress and pull it down her shoulders. I felt my jaw drop as a half top gold plate hug her breast and she hooked the part she just took off and hooked it to her upper arm cuffs and rings. I looked down and saw a tighter skirt she wore under her dress. "Ta da!" She said as I grab her hand and made her do a spin. 

"Daaaamn," all of us said as she walk in front of us confidently. "Let's go, we have some clubs to attend and some parties to trash," Tati said waiting for me to open the door. "You're so sexy," she mumbles leaning on me with a smirk. "You are too," she smiles sliding her hand under the shirt I wore under the costume. I clench my jaw, pulling her to me and opened the door for her. "Thank you baby," she smile winking. I closed the door and got in on the driver's side. 

I drove home seeing everyone pulling up behind me. I parked in the garage and got out the car. I helped get Tati out, earning a low thank you. I went into the livingroom seeing everyone come in and go to their guest room. "All you have to do is take the t shirt off under the silk cloth that is wrapped around my body. "Damn," she mumbles sliding her hand down my stomach while biting her lip. "Do we have to go out?" She asks making goosebumps appear on my skin as her nails softly dug into my stomach. 

"Yes," I groan pulling her to me while gripping her ass. She gave me a pout while wrapping her arms around my neck. "But I want to play," she whisper biting the shell of my ear. "Damnit," I groan spinning her around and press her ass to me. "You better stop before you become cripple baby girl," I growl while gripping her throat. "I would love that," Tati bold ass mumble grinding against me slyly. "You're being real bold until I star dicking you down," I chuckle gripping her throat tighter. 

Someone is coming. Justice said making me pull away.

How do you know when someone is coming? I ask because she never tell me when someone is coming when we're actually doing it. 

It's hard to concentrate when we're making love to our woman. She confessed.

I look down to see Tati staring at me hungrily. "We're ready!" Zay said coming down with Zariah. They wore the same thing, just more revealing. "Damn bro, that training putting in work!" I smile watching him flex his muscles. "You know it!" He laughs as I feel Tati's arms wrap around my waist and hug me tightly. "You okay?" I ask turning around in her arms. "Yeah, I'm just ready to go have some fun," she smile licking her lips. 

"We're ready!" Amelia smiled skipping down the steps with Domonique trailing behind. "So we're all staying in the same costume just more revealing?" Tati giggles pulling away from me. 

We sat around until it was completely dark. "Alright, club or party first?" Zariah asks rubbing her hands. "We're going to end our night in a party," Tati mumbles knowing damn well we're going to be doing other stuff after the party. "Let's go," I smirk going back into the garage and got in the car after letting Tati in. 

We drove to a club and I saw a lot of people wait in line dressed in costumes. "Is that Mrs. Morningstar-Matts?" I hear someone gasp pulling out their phones making me sigh and hold Tati close to me. "What is do Ace!" Zayden said to the security guy making all of us smile. We're about to jump this long ass line for sure. "What is do Zayden?" He chuckles dapping him up and let us through.