Chapter 86.

Jasmine's POV

I let out a small pant as Adri pulls herself away from me and lay on top of me. "You're a dangerous woman," Adri mumbles turning us around and make me straddle her lap. I felt the blankets fall to my waist as I look down at Adriana. "I'm hard again," she grumbles grinding up against me making me bite my lips and run my nails down her stomach. "Don't do that unless you want to get fucked again," she growl leaning up and grip my throat. 

"Maybe I want you to do that, daddy," I gasp sliding down on her dick. "Shit," she groan dragging her nails down my back as I ride her slowly. "This feels so good," I moan feeling her mouth attack my neck. "Keep riding me baby," she groan as I push her back and lay my hand on her stomach. "Fuck Adri you're so big," I pant feeling her hands grip my waist and her eyes roll back in pleasure. "Damn ma just like that," she groaned smacking my ass under the blanket. 

"Ride your dick baby girl," she encouraged me while wrapping her hand around my throat while rubbing my sensitive bundle of nerves with her other hand. "Fu-fuck daddy-" I moaned but it was cut off by the door opening. "Woe, you two being freaky," I hear Zayden's voice causing us both to sigh. "Get out Zay," Adri grunt slyly thrusting her hips up into me. "St-stop," I gasp pulling the sheets around me and got off of her. "You cock blocking son of a bitch," Adri grunt wrapping her arms around me after she leaned up. Luckily my body was blocking hers so he couldn't see anything. 

"Ay, I'm just here for the sleep over," he chuckles closing the door and ran back downstairs. "Can we finish?" She pout making me smile and shake my head. "No baby, now let's go shower then put our clothes on. "Can we finish in the shower?" She asks as I got in the shower. She kept asking me and pouting the whole time until we got downstairs. 

"Okay, just a quickie," she whined wrapping her arms around my waist. "No, baby," I giggle seeing my sister walk over to us with a smirk. "Zay told us he caught you two fucking," she laugh making Adri groan and go in the kitchen where him, Zariah, and Michelle was. I followed behind her shaking my head. "You cock blocking bitch," Adri laughed as I squeezed my small self between Michelle and Zariah only to see them live. "No!" I squeaked dropping to the floor. "What are you doing Ju?" Michelle asks as I crawled out of the kitchen. "I have bed hair!" I yelled loud for her to hear as I quickly brushed it up into a messy bun. "And sex hair," she laughs making me freeze and run to her. "I. Can't. Believe. You. Said. That." I said patting her on her back. 

"Chill!" She laughed scooting over as I hid my face and sigh. "I hate you," I laugh uncovering my face. "Why?" She pout making me squint my eyes at the number of people on her live. "You told ninety eight hundred thousand people that I just had sex," I grumble going into the freezer for ice cream. "We was until dork interrupted," Adri grumbles wrapping her arms around me. "Omg, stop talking about it," I blush sticking my head in the freezer. 

"I really would like to finish what I started but I see I will have to wait until later on," Adri whisper in my ear after pulling me from the freezer. "Oh, really?" I smile biting my lip. "Yup, and you can show me how you throw it back," she whisper dancing behind me while gripping my waist. "Adri get your ass off of me," I laugh scrolling through my phone looking for my party playlist which mostly consisted of dancing songs. 

"Just nasty," Michelle said propping her phone up and going into the fridge. "Damn, Ju. We definitely need to go to the store," Mimi said as I started playing music. "Okay, where are my keys?" I ask dancing to the music, feeling Adri grip my waist. 

Adriana's POV

"Damn," I breathe out grinding against Jasmine. "Nigga behavior," she laughed biting her lip. "Where my wallet at? I know I left it in here," I mumble looking around for it. Red Nose started playing making me freeze and look at Symone. "Nah, come here you bout to dance for these hunnids," Symone said going in her wallet and grab some cash. I laughed watching her slow ass throw money in the air.