Chapter 37

Jasmine's POV

I groaned feeling someone jump on me. "Wake up!" I hear Michelle yell in my ear. "Mimi, get your heavy ass off of me!" I groaned pushing her. "What the hell?" I hear Adri beside me as I see Symone laying on top of her. "Wake your ass up before mama get here. She already didn't want to leave the house," she laughed as I remember her reaction. 

Flashback

I groaned as Adri left me on the couch to talk to dad. "What are they going to talk about?" I ask seeing Symone and Michelle shrug. I squint my eyes at Symone seeing her glance at me for a split second. "Sy you know something," I said getting up walking towards her. "Juju move," she said running to mom and dad room. 

I chased her in there and saw mama watching TV. "You two better stop it," she growled making me and Symone stop in our movements. "Hey mama," we smiled getting in the bed with her, sliding our shoes off. "What do you two want?" She asks pausing her movie. "Well, since you ask. Adri wants to celebrate Christmas at our house," Symone said making her head snap towards her so fast.

"And why is that?" She grumble squinting her eyes. "She has a surprise for us," Symone said making me look up at her. "Fine," she sighs as we kissed her cheeks and snuggle into her. "Get y'all better get ya overgrown asses off of me," she scolded with her southern accents. "But ma," we whined as her eyes rolled back and Christine glared directly at us. "Yes ma'am," we quickly said running out of their room. 

We made it back downstairs to see dad and Adri smiling. "What?" I ask walking to her wrapping my arms around her neck. "Nothing baby, let's go take that nap," she said picking me up. 

End of Flashback

"Shit," Adri yelled getting up. "I'm so glad we took a shower last night," I yawned getting up, letting the blankets fall down from my body. "You just gave up warning me," Symone laughed walking out. "Looking good bestie," she winked walking out as I laughed and went in the closet. 

"Baby, can you get something for me to wear?" Adriana yelled from the bathroom. "Yeah babe," I smiled seeing my phone ding. I checked smiling as I see Roro texted me that the cars are outside. I peaked my head out the door to see Azael standing there. "I need you to give this to Roro. He should be outside with two cars," I whisper as he shook his head and walked away. 

I quickly did my hair and went back in the closet. I sigh as I remember mama's text from last night saying we have to dress formal. I grab my blue and white long sleeve dress and Adri's tuxedo with a tie that match my dress. I put on my navy blue laced undergarments then went back in the closet looking our shoes. "I got it princess," I hear Adri's deep voice mumble behind me as I felt her arm wrap around my waist. 

It's too early for her to be making us feel like that. Tati moans lowly. 

I watch her pull my white heels down and her blue Dior dress shoes. "I knew you would like them," I giggle going into the bathroom brushing my teeth and wash my face. I sigh walking back out and got dressed into my dress and shoes. "Baby, come here," I said rubbing coco butter on my hands. "I think I'm allergic to coco butter," she said backing away. "One, you're a demon. You're not allergic to anything. Two, I always put coco butter on. . . everywhere," I said as she looked at me with a smile. I rubbed the coco butter on her face and hands biting my lip at how sexy she looks. 

"Gorgeous," I mumble putting some on my legs then place my heels on. I grabbed my phone and stood in front of our full body mirror. "Don't be trying to take pictures without me," Adri smile sliding behind me, wrapping her arms around me. I giggle and began recording. "You're so beautiful," she mumbles into my neck making my smile widen. "Ou, look at you," she said grabbing my phone and twirl me around with her other hand.