Chapter 87.

Adriana's POV

"Jasmine and the kids been out in the back for a minute," I mumble worriedly standing up. I went out in the back seeing her not around. I went further into the back yard close the basketball court. I smile seeing them lay in the hammock. I bit my lip and got in with them, carefully using my powers to lift them both up and slide under them. "Adri?" Jasmine hums opening her eyes and bring the babies onto our chests. "Yes princess?" I hum spreading my body heat to them so they can stay warm in this October weather.

"I love you," she yawned wrapping my arm around her waist and fell back asleep. "I love you too, my queen," I smile letting them sleep on me making a protective barrier around us so no one like our kind or close to it can touch us. I look down at my little nuggets in their bear onesies pulling the hood up on their head just in case we stay out here until sunrise. "I love you three so much," I mumble kissing them on their heads then let fell asleep with Justice taking over.
------------------------------

Wake up Adri. Justice mumbles making me sigh and come back to surface. 

I look around and saw my little nuggets still in my arm and everyone else sprawled out in the grass wrapped in blanket. "Yo, what are you all doing out here?" I laugh sitting up and taking the barrier off. "We saw you four out here asleep so we slept out here with you," Zayden groaned making me smile and lean up with my babies stirring. "I made breakfast," Jasmine said coming out with multiple plates of food onto the small table we had under the tree. "I helped," Symone said making Jasmine roll her eyes. "Yeah, help eat the food," she snort coming over to us with a bottle. 

"That sleep was so good!" Zariah said stretching on top of Zayden. "It was," I hummed feeling the twins wake up and pout. "Let me go changed them then you can feed them," Jasmine said making me nod and go to the table. "Baby, wake up," Symone said kneeling down and place kisses on Michelle. "Hey baby," Michelle sigh stretching on the soft grass. "Why was the grass so soft?" She grumbles picking up her phone. I grabbed me and Jasmine's plate, waiting for her to come back. 

"Your back yard is just amazing," Zariah mumble sitting up and lean against Zayden. "Thanks, I know Jasmine love nature so I got the best grass for her," I smile watching her come back with the twins. "They are so fussy," she giggles holding their bottles. "Come on," I said picking them up as Jasmine shook and warmed them up. "Here you go," she hums giving everyone else their plates. "Oh yeah, we're moving in," Zariah moans as she dug into the breakfast. I fed the twins some mashed bananas before I gave them their bottles. 

"Here babe," Jasmine hums holding a fork of pancakes to my mouth. I hum savoring my wife's amazing cooking. "Hmm, I fell in love all over again," I muffled through the thick pancakes. "Babe, you have my cooking almost everyday," she giggles feeding us both the delicious meal while I hold the babies. "You're just wifey material," I hum as we finish up. "I'm surprise I'm not itchy from the grass," Zayden hums wrapping himself around his girlfriend. I watch Jasmine grab the twins and slide to the grass. "We're all taking a nice bath after this," Jasmine laughs as I grabbed the dishes from everyone and went back in the house to clean up. 

"Baby, I could have cleaned the dishes," I hear Jasmine as she wrapped her arms around me. "What? No. You prepared the amazing meal, someone should clean it up. You're not a house wife," I frown picking her up. "I know, I just don't want you to put so much stress on yourself especially when you have a company now," she mumbles looking down. "Stop it, I will gladly ask you for your help if it becomes too stressful and I will expect the same thing when it comes to the hospital," I said kissing her lips. "Okay," she mumbles into the kiss.

I turned around and let her get on my back. "Onward!" She shout letting me run out the back door and plop down next to the twins. "Hey babies," Jasmine giggles laying on my back. "Look at the little family," I hear Michelle laugh as the twins back face her. I look up and see her recording. I ignored her and played with Titan while Jasmine played with Makayla. They got on the stomachs then got on their hands and knees. "Oh, wow!" Jasmine squeal sliding off of me while looking at the babies in excitement. 

"They're trying to crawl so early!" I smile tapping the ground to get their attentions. "Come on baby boy," I smile making grabby hands. "Come on princess!" I hear Jasmine giggle. They lifted an arm and flopped on their stomachs. "They still moved up!" Jasmine giggles picking up Kay and hold her tight. "Mommy so proud!" She sniff kissing their big cheeks. I picked up Ty and hold him up in the air. "Mama's proud!" I chuckle blowing on his stomach hearing his cute giggles. 

"Ma mi," Kay giggle making everyone freeze. "Did she ju-" Jasmine gasp with tears in her eyes. "Ma mi ma mi," Kay cooed tapping her face. "Mommy," Jasmine sniffled kissing her cheeks. "Babe, she said mommy," Jasmine giggles as everyone around us awed. "What are the chances of Ty saying mama?" Zayden laugh causing me to look at Ty to see him looking up at me reaching for my face. "Say mama prince," I mumble holding him up to my face. "Mm pfft," he giggle clapping his hands on my face. "Ma ma," I said slower watching his eyes go to my mouth. 

"Ma ma ma ma," he giggle making my eyes widen and kiss him all over his face. "We will work on it baby boy," I smile going over to Jasmine and lay my head back on her legs. "They're growing up so fast," she mumble making me look up at her and wipe the tears from her face. "I know," I chuckle sitting Titan on my chest. "I'm not ready for them to grow up then start school and have little crushes. Omg, the sex talk and proms," Jasmine rant making me chuckle and look at her. "One step at a time mamas," I laugh getting up with Ty and helped her up dusting the grass from her knees. 

"We need to bath, you all know where ya rooms at," I chuckle looking at the two couples on the ground. "So you're basically saying that we live here?" Zayden laughed. "You all basically live here already. You have your clothes in the guest rooms," I laugh turning towards Jasmine and led us up stairs to bathe with our little nuggets. 
//////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

Everyone waking up in the back yard and having breakfast?

Titan's and Makayla's first words?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!