Chapter 91.

Jasmine's POV

I was on my way back home feeling Jasmine's hand rub up and down my thigh. "You okay baby?" I ask glancing to her. "Yeah baby," she smile looking down at her phone. We made it to a red light which made me look over at her to see her texting Zariah and Michelle. "What you want to do since we have the weekend without the babies. 

"I feel like cooking and having some good loving from my fiancé," she said nonchalantly. "Oh," I chuckle caught off guard by her response. "What? Don't you miss the little monster you've created?" She giggles turning her head towards me. I opened my mouth to respond but no words could be formed from her newfound boldness. "Come on man!" I hear someone honk making me look to see the lights green. "Damnit," I mumble speeding off with the sound of Jasmine's cute giggling.

"What are you going to get for dinner baby?" I ask trying to ignore the pull in my core. "I was thinking some type of seafood boil after I get to eat you," she hum as we made it to our gates. "You're doing a lot of talking princess but I want to see that action," I groaned putting in the code and greet our guards. "Okay daddy," she mumbles making me grip the wheel and drive into the garage parking it. "Get upstairs and take your clothes off," I gulp licking my lips. I turned my car off watching her get out and strut into the house. 

That's a fine woman right there. Jahi groans as I got out and close the garage doors.

I went through the living room and straight to the stairs hearing shuffling from our room. I opened the door and immediately felt my heart pound against my chest and my knees almost give out from the beauty that stood before me. "Left the shoes on?" I grunt watching her walk towards me and close the door behind her. "Come here," she mumbles grabbing the waistband of my pants. 

I quickly took off my top as she pulled me to the bed. I looked over her body one more time before I picked her up and grip her ass. "You're just a walking tease for me," I groaned sucking her collarbones and nipping at them making sure to leave hickies and love bites. "Adri," she gasp running her fingers through my hair. I quickly let Jahi take over while continuing suck and nibbling on her soft skin.

Jahi's POV 

I let out a low groan feeling her grind against my stomach as I sucked and nipped at her throat and under her jaw. "Baby, please," she moan getting her wetness over my stomach. "You're causing a mess baby girl," I growl laying her on her back in the middle of the bed. I laid down on the bed placing her legs on my shoulder. "Jahi you're teasing," she whined as I laid there sucking and nipping on her thighs. "I'm savoring," I grunt looking up to see her leaned up looking at me with pleading eyes. "I love when you beg me princess," I chuckle wrapping my arms under her thighs, pulling her to my mouth. 

"Please daddy, devour me like I'm your last meal," she plea making me groan and slide my tongue over her throbbing pearl. "Ye-yes," she moans sliding her hand to my hair preventing it from getting in my way. I let out a low moan from tasting her causing her to moan louder. "Right there baby," she gasp as I slid my long tongue into her tight pussy. I pulled away hearing her catch her breathes while still gripping my hair.

"Don't stop baby, please," she pant letting me use my powers to make it feel like my fingers was in her as I flick my tongue against her sensitive nerves. "JAHI!" She squealed trying to run from me. "Stop running," I growl looking up to see her staring at me with her mouth open. MY eyes roll back just from the taste of her pussy causing me to move my fingers like I was dragging them down her walls. "I'm cumming," she gasp falling back on the bed while tugging at my hair. I continue to her soul from her pussy earning a demonic groan from her. "Baby, you're going to make me cum," she pant clawing at my arms with her other arm while trying to push away. 

"Hold it," I grunt pinning her arm down while moving my head side to side so I can get a better angle of devouring her. "I ca-can't," she gasp rocking her hips on my face. "Go ahead baby girl," I chuckle lifting my fingers us to press right against her g spot. "Jahi!" She cry out as I hear our door open. I quickly pulled away hearing Jasmine whimper as her legs tremble around me. 

"This was a set up!" I hear Zariah squeak covering her eyes. I felt Jasmine grip my jaw and pull me into a hungry kiss, sucking all of her cum off my lips. "Baby, stop," I groaned wrapping the sheets around her body as she released my bottom lip with a 'pop'. "I-I'll... We-we're downstairs," I hear Zariah mumble before she closed the door. "How are we always getting caught?" I chuckle taking her heels off of her and start a nice shower. 

"I'm sad I didn't get to taste you," she pout as we got dressed after our shower. "Don't worry about it baby, it was more of a treat for me," I winked licking my lips. We walked down stairs with her blushing and nudging my arm. "Just speaking facts beautiful," I chuckle walking into the livingroom seeing everyone's eyes meet mines. "What?" I mumble squinting my eyes.

"You two probably scared Zariah!" Symone laugh as I sat down on the couch. "No one told her to just bust in there like that," I smirk watching Jasmine cover her face. "I believe they sat me up because no one else wanted to go up there and tell you two we was down here!" Zariah pout looking at us. "Yeah, you had to catch them doing it too," Zayden said as Jasmine sunk down in my hoodie. "Shut up," Jasmine whined as she laid her head down on my lap and propped her feet on her sister. 

"Ju get your stank ass feet off of me," Symone laughed as Jasmine sigh and pulled her hoodie up. "I'll cook after my short nap," Jasmine mumble making me look down at her and smirk. "So I put that ass to sleep?" I ask her telepathically hearing her laugh and hit my stomach. "Shut up," she mumbles turning closing her eyes and fall asleep. 

"Just freaks," Zariah snort making me look up at her. "What?" I ask propping my legs up on the table. "And that's my cue to go take a piss," Symone said getting up making all of us leave. "How did you-" Zariah started but stop biting her lip. "Someone wants to know about your sex life," Michelle laughs turning upside down on the couch. "Oh hush six nine," I laugh watching her head snap up to me while squinting her eyes. "That was one time Jahi!" She groaned covering her blushing face. "Still caught you two," I snicker watching Zayden shake his head. 

"So we've all been caught by one of us?" Zay laugh as I nod my head. "Basically," I laugh watching Zariah zone off deep in thoughts. "What are you thinking about Zariah?" I ask squinting my eyes at her. "Nothing," she blush looking down at her phone. "Yeah right, Z," I laugh slouching a little. "You're thinking about what you saw," I hum tilting my head to the side. "Yeah, it's just the way you had her pinned down," she mumbles making Zayden look at me wiggling his eyebrows. 

"She's a runner," Michelle snorts making me smack her with a pillow. "She did not need to know that!" I scolded laughing to myself. "Fuck you Mimi," Jasmine mumbles making all of freeze and look at her. "I love you too Ju," Michelle laugh as Symone came back. "Done talking about my sister sex life?" Symone asks looking at Michelle hang upside down. "Maybe," Michelle hum as Symone squint her eyes. "Come here," she grumble grabbing Michelle's waist and throw her on her shoulder. 

"Sy put me down!" She squealed tapping her stomach. "We're going to go take a nap," Symone mumbles as I shake my head. "Don't want to hear you two being freaky in my house!" I laugh moving around so Jasmine can lay on top of me. "Bro, I can't believe you shot on LeBron," Zayden chuckle causing me to lean my head back and look at him. "Me either," I smile seeing Zariah sleeping on his chest. "You know I never knew your life would be like this," Zayden sigh looking around. "What do you mean?" I ask feeling Jasmine's hand slide under my shirt. "I knew you was going to be successful but I never knew you would fall in love, get married to an loyal woman, own a business, and be famous," he smile rubbing his small beard. 

"I never thought my life would end up like this either. I'm happy it did though," I smile turning towards the TV. "I'm glad your life turning out good, bro. I'm training to be in the NFL, you better support me," he laugh making me chuckle and pull Jasmine up so she's straddling straddling my waist. "You know it!" I sigh feeling Jasmine lift up and rub her eyes. "Hey," I smile as she pull her hair up into a messy bun while straddling my lap. "Hey, you hungry?" She ask getting up and roll her sleeves up while walking to the kitchen. 

"Yeah," I mumble watching her hips naturally sway as she walk. "Stop staring at my ass Jahi!"
///////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!