Chapter 82.

Jasmine's POV

"Baby hurry up!" I hear my fiancé rush from the small lounge room. I fixed my hair up and made sure my heels were strapped on my ankles. I went with a black shoulder dress with the heels Adriana got me for last Christmas. I kept the infinite necklace that Adri gave me when we first started dating smiling to myself. "Babe!" Adri yelled again making me sigh and walk out the room while placing Chapstick on my lips. "Yes Mrs. Morningstar-Matts?" I ask grabbing my strapless bag. 

(For reference)

(For reference)

"You look amazing," Adri gasp with her mouth open. "Thank you baby," I smile walking up to her and close her mouth. "Don't drool," I wink and opened the door to the hotel room. She looked at me and shook her head. "You never cease to surprise me beautiful," she chuckles grabbing my hand and walk down to the lobby where some other people was staying for the event. "Who is that?" I hear people whisper. "Look at you turning heads knowing they can't get you," Adri chuckles wrapping her arm around my waist. 

"You know it baby," I smile watching her walk ahead of me and hold the door open. "Thank you, love," I said going through the door with her behind me. She went to her freshly cleaned Audi and opened the passenger door for me. "Thank you baby," I giggle getting in watching her close the door. She got into the driver's seat and drove down the street. 

"There's a red carpet?" I blush seeing her gulp and nod her head. "You look amazing," I said straightening out her suit and tie. She got out and opened the door for me, earning a low 'thank you'. She grabbed my hand and walked us down the carpet. "Mrs. and Mrs. Morningstar-Matts!" Some photographers yelled making me smile and look at Adriana. "Well, I see you've became accustomed to the new name," I giggle as she smiled and looked at me. 

"Of course I have," she chuckles guiding us down to where an reporter stood with a mic. "Hello, I hear that your company has donated three million dollars to the children's hospital. What do you have to say about that?" The reporter asks as Adri held my hand. "I have kids of my own and I would want the best treatment if anything happened to them. It's all about the kids," she said causing me to look up at her and smile. 

Can she get any better? Tati asks in a daze.

"And what do you think about your fiancé donating so much money? How do you feel about her having so much money?" She asks making me look towards her and smile. "I think she's a very caring person and it just gives me another reason out of many on why I'm going to marry her. I don't care if she only had a silver quarter, I would still support and love her," I reply feeling Adri bring my hand up to hers and kiss it. "There you have it. Mrs. and Mrs. Morningstar-Matts. The highest donators to the children's hospital with three million dollars!" She said as Adri guide me into the building. "I didn't know it was going to be so cold," I shiver watching her pull her jacket off and wrap it around my shoulders. "Thank you my queen," I smile grabbing her hand and walk to a standing table.