Chapter 49.

Justice's POV

"Baby?" I called watching her Michelle, and Zariah sit on the couch watching a movie. "Yeah?" She called looking up tilting her head. "Oh, hi," she smile seeing its me. "What do you want to do for the last three days?" I ask sitting on the floor in front of her. "Hmm, I wanted to see some popular museums and of course the Eiffel Tower," she said running her fingers through my hair. 

I leaned my head back and puckered my lips. She leaned down and pecked my lips. "We can go to the pool. I just feel like relaxing right now," she said holding my head back. "Okay, luckily I thought about bringing swim clothes," I smile getting up and going to our room. I grabbed her two piece swim suit biting my lip. 

A, I swear no one better touch her. Jahi grunt. 

"Thank you baby," Jasmine smile and grab the suit from me. "You're welcome princess," I smile closing door, grabbing my swim trunks and bra. I saw Jasmine get naked making me gulp and watch her. "Baby, you're starring," she giggles not looking my direction. "Because I see someone worth starring," I smile slightly cringing at the corny remark. "That's sweet baby," she smile turning towards me dressed. 

"You look sexy in black," I mumble eyeing her body openly. "You do too," she replied putting the pullover on. I grabbed our towels and walked back into the lounging area. "I'm going to go tell Michelle and Symone," I said then walked across and knocked on the door. "Yeah?" Amelia said answering the door. "Ou, y'all being freaky already," I laughed watching her roll her eyes. "Shut up, what do you need?" She asks looking down then back up. 

"We're heading to the pool," I said watching her nod her head. "We'll be down in about fifteen minutes," she said as I shook my head. "Nasty asses," I laugh seeing Zariah and Jasmine walk out hands laced together. I walked behind them starring at Jasmine's ass. I saw Jasmine look back making me quickly look up at her. "Stop starring at my ass baby," she giggles making me smile at her like I didn't do anything. 

Justice, mamas is getting too fine for us. Adri whistled as my eyes trailed over her body. 

We made it to the elevator, getting in. I watch her and Zariah take a couple of photos making me smile and watch their small interaction. The doors opened and we walked out towards the empty pool. "This is nice," Zariah gasp looking over the luxurious pool area. "It is," Jasmine said looking back at me and found a sitting for us. I sat in a chair, sliding my shades over eyes since the sun is beaming directly on me. "What it do?" I hear Zay making me look at him and nod. 

"Nothing much," I laugh looking over at Zariah and Jasmine. "I got a question," he said laying next to me. "What's up?" I ask turning my head to him. "How big is it?" He ask making me look at him and shake my head. "Is he still asking how big your dick is?" Jasmine asks walking up to us. "Zay," Zariah scolded as I watch Jasmine do some type of measurement from above her belly button to her thigh. "What are you doing?" I laugh pulling her on me. 

"She's a good ele-" she began to speak making me cover her mouth and laugh nervously. "Woe, woe, woe," Zayden said sitting up. "Come again?" Zariah asks looking at me with wide eyes. "I'm nine," I grumble going into the water. "Jasmine, you're just becoming bold, huh?" I chuckle wrapping her legs around me. "I'm just proud of how good my fiancé makes me feel," she giggles letting me go. 

"Hey guys," Michelle said holding her phone up towards us. "Hey," Jasmine said heading towards the step of the pool.

Damn. Jahi and Adri mumble along with me. 

I watch the water drip from her perfectly round ass biting my lip. It's like it was in slow motion as she took each step out of the pool. "Um, no," I mumble swimming towards her and pull her back in. "Adri!" She squealed splashing everywhere. "You was looking a little too good getting out the water," I growl in her ear lowly. "Stop," she giggle turning in my arms. "Hold your breath," she mumbles making me tilt my head and hold my breath.