Chapter 35.

Jasmine's POV

I wake up to Adriana carrying me in the house. "Baby," I whined seeing Azael and Sam walk behind us with bags on their arms. It's been a couple of weeks since Thanksgiving and we have been living comfortably. Surprisingly.

"I'll put the groceries up princess," I hear Adri mumble as I try to wake up. "Go ahead and go back to sleep baby," she whispers as I slowly close my eyes feeling her lay me down. 

I opened my eyes again to see Jasmine under me watching TV. "I thought you was going to put the groceries up?" I mumble laying beside her with my back to her. "I did baby, you've been sleep for a couple of hours," she said wrapping her arm around my waist. I smile and turn towards her, stuffing my face into her breast. 

"What's your ideal proposal?" Adri asks as I lift my head up running my fingers across her face. "I don't know. You could marry me in McDonald's and I'll still say yes," I giggle as I hear her chuckle and hold me close to her. "I want to be with all of my family and friends, and for the proposal to be romantic. It could be a beach, restaurant, or anything with you and me in it," I smile watching her look at me with a wide smile. 

"Let me take you out on a date," she said as I glance at the clock. "At eight fifty-two?" I ask watching her shrug her shoulders. "Okay," I smile getting up going to the bathroom. I turn on the shower playing with the ring around my finger. "Don't get in without me," I hear Adri whisper behind me wrapping her arms around my waist. "Then come on," I smile undressing myself and pull her in the shower with me. 

We finished showering and now I'm standing in the closet wondering what I'm going to wear. "Baby," I hear Justice soothing voice. I turned around and see her in a red button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows and black slacks. I look down at her feet to see her wearing Dior loafers. "Are we going to be doing a lot of walking?" I ask turning towards her to see her shrug. 

"Justice, how are you going to take me out on a date and not know what we're doing?" I giggle grabbing something similar to her outfit. I quickly put on my clothes, trying not to mess up my hair. "What shoes are you wearing?" She asks as I pulled out my black heels with red bottoms. "You look so beautiful," she whisper to herself as I glance up at her to see her look away smiling. "Thank you," I smile watching her quickly look up at me. 

I grabbed my purse, sliding my phone in it. "Don't forget a jacket, love," Justice said as we walked downstairs. I saw Azael and Sam talking as we walked towards the door. "Let's go," she said opening the door for me going outside. "Hey, ladybug," I hear dad as I see him walk out of his Valkyrie. "You came out here in your best car?" I ask watching him sigh and kiss his keys. 

"I'm giving them to Adri- well Justice," he said as I look over to see her eyes water. "No way," she gasp squatting down looking at the car. "Where the cameras," she laughed looking around. "No cameras. I've always wanted someone close to share my cars with. Take this as an early Christmas gift," he said holding the keys in his hands. 

I pulled out my phone and record her reaction as she pulled him into a hug. "Take care of it," he chuckles patting her back. She went to the passenger side of the car and opened the door for me. I quickly hugged dad and kissed his cheek watching him get in a different car driving off. 

"Come on baby, it's a little cool out here," I hear Justice say as I quickly walked to her in my heels. I got in and look at the customized interior. "Wow," I mumble running my hand over the dashboard. "I know right," she breathe gripping the steering wheel. "This baby only comes out for special events," she mumbles driving off, making sure Azael and Sam stay close behind. 

We went uptown seeing a lot of people heads turn. "It sure is bringing a lot of attention," I mumble sinking into my seat. "Forget them baby, this is me ad you time," she said finding a park outside of a small coffee shop that's open twenty four hours. "Let's get some hot chocolate then walk around," she said as I nod my head smiling. I watch her get out and walk around to my side seeing a lot of people staring.