Chapter 43.

Jasmine's POV2

"Wake up!" I hear someone yell causing me to go in complete defensive mode. "Princess its me!" I hear Adri yell making me look at her then relax. "Baby, you can't do that," I sigh feeling her arms wrap around me. "Guess what today is," she smile kissing all over my face. "Baby Valentines was last week," I mumble trying to go to sleep. "Which means what?" She asks as I leaned up and pecked her lips. 

"That we're both going to be late," I sigh getting out of bed. "Baby, it's your birthday," she groaned as I turned around and look at my phone. "Oh, yeah," I laughed watching her shake her head. "How did you forget your birthday baby?" She asks following me to the closet. "Michelle or Symone usually come and wake me up," I laughed getting my scrubs. 

"We're going to the hospital?" Adri ask smiling lowly. "Yeah, but I need to talk to them about something. My first class thought it was smart to flirt with some of the patients," I mumble getting dressed in my scrubs with the college logo. I went into the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. "What do you want to do for your birthday?" Adri asks running her hands up and down my arm while looking at me in the mirror. 

I let out a low sigh and shrug my shoulders. "I don't know, I usually go out to eat with mom, dad, Sy, and Michelle," I mumble going to the bed contemplating if I'm going to go back in those soft blankets and fall back asleep. "Okay, we can do that then I want to take you somewhere," she said bending me over and massage my back. "Okay," I hum closing my eyes as she pressed her thumbs on my lower back. 

"Gre-" she began to say but Symone and Michelle burst through the door with breakfast. "HAPPY BIR-" they shouted but stopped and shook their heads. "You two always doing the nasty," Michelle laughs as I lifted my head looking at them weirdly. "What are you talking about?" I ask as Adri stopped making me pout and look at her. "Don't stop," I mumble watching her smile and go back to loosening the knots. 

"Anyways," Symone mumbles lighting the candles on the pancakes. "Happy birthday Juju," Symone and Michelle said making me smile and lift up. "Thank you baby," I smile and took a bite out the amazing breakfast. "Thanks Mimi," I said hearing Symone gasp and look at me. "What? You and me know you can not boil water correctly," I laugh watching her flip me off. "Adri, get dressed before you're late for class," I said grabbing my purse and keys. "Alright baby, I love you," Adri said kissing my lips. "I love you too baby," I smile kissing her back seeing Sam and Azael follow behind me. 

"Love you two," I said hearing them reply back. 

Do we really have to go? Tati pout as I drove to the college. 

Sadly yes. I reply. 

I smile softly, remember the little action Adri did this morning. The small things she does always makes my heart melt. "This class is really about to make me lose my mind," I mumble clasping the wheel. I let out a deep sigh as I stare at the building that I will be teaching in. I got out my car and walked towards my class in my comfortable Adidas. 

I walked into my classroom keeping my purse on my arm. I went to my stand and saw a small card with a happy birthday pin. "Happy birthday beautiful, I love you so much," I read then look down to Adri's familiar signature. I bit my lip as I put the pin on, missing her already. I quickly sent a text to her smiling lowly. "Morning Ms. Morningstar," I hear one of my students mumble walking in. "Morning, Ms. Jones," I reply after glancing up to see who it was. 

"Would you like for us to go ahead and load the van?" She asks as more students began to load my classroom. "No, I need to have a talk with you all," I told her tapping on my stand. "Oh, Alright," she said as I pulled out the list of names that committed this foolishness.