Chapter 16.

Adriana's POV

I sigh turning the nob to turn the tub off. "Baby?" I call as I walked back in the room to see my princess laid out. "You sure you okay baby?" I smirk as she look at me in a daze. "Yeah," she mumble seeing that Tati turned back to Jasmine but she's still in her demon form. "Hey princess," I smile carefully picking her up. 

I carefully got in the tub, resting her body to mines. "I love you," she croak resting her chin on my shoulder. "I love you too love," I smile kissing her forehead. "Your throat sore?" I ask as she nod her head. I hear one of our phones ring making her groan. "I got it," I mumble bringing our phones with a wave of my hand. 

"I forgot you have those powers," she horsed as I see its her phone. "Hello?" She horse as I relax into the tub running my fingers across her scalp. "Shit," she mumble as I grip her hair. 

"Sorry," she mumble quickly washing herself up. "What's wrong?" I ask as she look at me biting her lip. "Um, Michelle is here and she said making me look at her. "And?" I sigh washing my self up. "I think Zayden and his girlfriend is with him," she said as she put Michelle on speaker. 

"Shit," I mumble getting out of the tub, almost falling on my ass. "Babe, don't hurt yourself," she giggle as I tried my best to quickly dry myself off. "Do you think you can change back?" I rushed as she nod her head. "I will still have hickies on my body from the last time we did it," she mumbles looking at my shoulder blades. 

I went back in the room and put on my underclothes and my Calvin Klein shorts. "Babe, shirt!" She yelled before I made my way downstairs. I quickly put on a shirt running downstairs. I opened the door to see Michelle look at me with a raised eyebrow. "You know them?" She ask as I look behind her and see Zariah and Zayden look at me confused. "Yeah, those are my friends," I mumble glaring at Zay. 

"Okay, where is Juju?" She ask as I nod upstairs. "I see you two had fun," she laughed walking in. "Shut up," I whined as I let Zay and Zariah in. "This is beautiful," Zariah gasp looking around. "Was that your girlfriend?" Zariah ask as I quickly shook my head. "No! She's upstairs," I mumble hearing Michelle and Jasmine talking upstairs. 

"I want to meet her," she said folding her arms as I twirl the fingers around my finger.

SHIT. I hear Jahi and Justice as I feel my heart beat quicken.

"I um, she's shy," I said half truthy. "What could I possibly do to her," she laugh as I look at her biting my lips nervously. "Get her fired," I mumble watching Michelle walk back down siting on the couch. 

"I'm ready to see this unfold," she said turning towards us like we were in a play. "Shut it," I mumble as she laugh flicking her hair. "I'll stay here until I see her," Zariah said as I look to Zayden for help. 

"Babe, maybe she is not ready to meet people," he said wrapping his arms around her waist. "Right, I need to see who will be taking care of Adri," she said turning her head towards him. "I-" I started but the sound of Jasmine's voice interrupted me. 

"It's okay Adri," she said as I turn to see her walking downstairs looking like a masterpiece. Her hair was put up into two puff balls. She wore a loose tank top and joggers that fir loose around the waist and fit her ass perfectly. I bit my lip, moving over so Zariah can see her. "Wait, don't she work for the school?" Zariah ask as I nod my head. "She's my professor," I sigh wrapping my arms around her waist. 

"YOUR WHAT?" She yelled as I grip Jasmine's waist. "Yeah, um," I said biting my lips. "Jasmine this is Zariah. Zariah, this is Jasmine," I said introducing them to each other watching them shake hands. "You know you could get into big trouble, right?" She ask pointing to the both of us. "Yeah, that's why Zay been looking out for us," I smile as she look at him with a raised eyebrow.