Chapter 101.

Jasmine's POV

"Are you almost done babe?" I hear Adri knock on the door as Michelle fixed my hair. "One second!" I yelled putting on my heels then fixed my dress. We just finished our small photo shoot with the photographer so I had to rush here to change into my dress for the reception. "Okay, perfect," Michelle hums as I rush to the door and opened it. "Oh, you look beautiful," Adri smile placing her hand in her pocket. She opened her other hand making me blush and grab it. I saw Michelle run past us in her heels making us laugh.

 I saw Michelle run past us in her heels making us laugh

(Reference!)

"Damn baby, you look beautiful," she chuckles placing a kiss on my lips. "You look beautiful too," I smile looking down feeling the crown on my head slip. "That's why we have to wear the crowns," I giggle lifting my head up. "Makes since," Adri hums holding her arm out for me.

I heard Nicki Minaj playing and I saw the ladies go out dancing to the music. "Oh my," Adriana laughed making me look up at her and smile. The music changed to DaBaby allowing Zayden and Symone walk onto the dance floor and dance. "Aye," Adri laugh dancing in her spot. I heard Beyoncé Ape Shit play making me get excited. "This is the moment we've been waiting for! Give it up for Mrs. and Mrs. Morningstar-Matts!" I hear the DJ/host yelled as the lights flash white. I felt Adri grab my hand and pull me to the dance floor with the bridesmaid and groomsmen stand hyping us up. 

I laugh seeing Adriana hype me up as I dance in my heels. "Have you ever seen a crowd go," I said looking towards Adri making her start dancing. "Ape Shit!" She laughed grabbing my hand and spun me in a circle. "Do a spin for me!" Michelle yelled over the music holding her phone up. I felt Adri twirl me in a circle making me bite my lip. I heard Beyoncé's voice start to sing as I wrapped my arms around her shoulder. "You look so beautiful," I hear her mumble making me look up and smile. "I love you," I mumble watching her smile and hold my waist tighter. She leaned down hovering over my lips. "I love you too," she whispers pulling away and twirled me again. 

I felt her pull me to her but made my back press against her front, getting lost in her touch. "You did that on purpose," I giggle looking up at her, holding her arms around me. "Maybe," she hums as I relax into her and sway to the music. "This is our new beginning," I hear her mumble making me turn to her and wrap my arms around her shoulders again. "Our new chapter," I smile learning up and kiss her passionately. "Mm," she mumble into the kiss as I wrap my arms around her tighter. The music was ending which resulted in me pulling away but steal another kiss before she unwrapped her arms from around me. 

I heard people cheering as I swipe the bottom of her lip. "Can the father of the bride make his way onto the dance floor?" The Dj said making dad walk from mom. People that know him bowed their heads as he walked towards me with a straight face. "Hey ladybug," he sighs grabbing my hand and wrap an arm around my waist. Music began to play, feeling our body sway to the music. "I'm so happy you found your match," he said making me look up at him and smile. "Even though we didn't start off on good terms, I'm still glad you found her," he said with a slight smile. "Thanks dad," I smile feeling him twirl me around. We danced for a minute or two until it was mom's time to come up and dance with me making everyone bow that knew her.