Chapter 79.

Jahi's POV

"I don't know. He said that we're basically famous," Tati said as I opened my phone and went to my Instagram. I had to change my settings because so many people was mentioning me and liking my posts. "Famous?" I sigh watching her prop her leg up and hold the bottom of the wheel. "Yeah, he asked me to sign his phone case and everything," Tati giggle as I stare at her driving posture. 

She's so small and still have all that space to drive like that. A laughed making Justice snicker.

"I heard that, ass," she snort patting my thigh causing me to let out a deep chuckle. "Just stating facts but what are we going to do with this famous thing?" I ask slouching in the seat as she made it to the area we live. "I don't know, live it? We can't threaten almost twelve million people," she said pulling up to the first gate placing in the code. "Good night Ms." Our guards said. "Goodnight," she mumbles going through the other gates then to the garage. 

"I guess we have to," I sigh getting out and open the door for her. "You know I'm pretty sad we didn't get to hurt someone," she pouted entering the living room through the garage. "You're just evil," I laugh letting her walk in front of me. 

That ass, man. Justice mumbles making me look down and bite my lip. 

I smacked her ass hearing her let out a small squeal. "You love smacking things that does not need to be smacked," she grumble but I can tell she liked it by the small smile on her face. "It's so irresistible," I sight sitting on the couch to see Symone and Michelle come down with my clean nuggets. "What the heck happened to you two?" I laugh seeing their shirts drenched in water. 

"Well we wanted to bathe them but they really love splashing and playing in the water," Symone grumbles placing them on my lap. "I told you two I would do it when we got back," Tati laugh turning to me, playing with Ty and Kay. 

"Well, we're hard headed," Michelle laughed grabbing some duffle bags. "We're going back to my house?" Michelle ask biting her lip. "Or mines," Symone smirk making me cover the babies eyes. "Aht, not in here," I said pointing to the door. "Like you two didn't do the nasty in my house," Michelle said flicking her hair. "We were experiencing new things, what's your excuse?" Tati fired back making me let out a small 'op'. "I hate you," Michelle laugh walking out the front door with Symone. 

"Let's get them to sleep," I said giving her one of the twins and go to the kitchen. She open the small mini fridge that's connected to the cabinet and grabbed their bottles that I made earlier before the beach. "Here baby," she said tossing me one then shook hers up. I did the same, slowly warming it up in my hand. 

"You hungry princess?" I smile bouncing her in my arms and place the bottle in her mouth. "Those cheeks going," I laugh watching her cheeks puff up as she sucked on the bottle. "Leave my baby girl alone," Tati pout looking at me. "You're my baby girl too though," I smile watching her dimple pop out. "Stop it," she whined turning around and walk up to the twins' room. I watch her hips sway and listen to the sound of her hills click on the marble floor. 

I shook my head and went up to their room too. I walked in hearing her hum and rocked a sleeping Titan in her arms. I replaced the bottle with her pacifier hearing her hum and close her eyes. "Goodnight princess," I smile kissing her forehead. I laid her down on the bed and carefully grabbed Titan and kissed his head. "Goodnight prince," I hum laying him beside his sister. I watch Tati kiss their heads and turn on their baby monitor. 

"I am tired," she yawned unzipping her body suit while walking into the bedroom. "Me too," I sigh getting out of my clothes and placed them in the dirty bin. I flopped down on the bed, stuffing my face into the sheets. "Tomorrow is Monday and I have a meeting with the board," I hear Jasmine sigh as I feel her straddle me. "Why?" I groan feeling her hand dig into my back, loosening the knots on my lower back. "Because of what happened," she mumble going higher. "What are they trying to do?" I mumble feeling her hands go up to my shoulder. "Replace me," she giggles making my body tense and turn my head. 

"For what? Every since you became chief, more people walked out that hospital alive and healthy again," I grumble relaxing to her touch. "I know, that's why I'm not going to put up a fight. They will see how terrible their replacement is then beg for me again. There are so many hospitals that need me but I want to stay here with you and Symone big headed ass," she giggles going up to my shoulders. 

"Hmm, someone has a big ego," I chuckle lifting her up and turn around. "I guess you can say that. I'm just going to use the time that I'm being replaced as my vacation," she smile leaning down and peck my lips. "That sounds fun," I smirk getting up, with her in my arms. I got under the blankets making Jasmine relax onto me. "Goodnight baby, I love you," I smile kissing her cheeks and rest my hand on her ass. "I love you too baby," she mumbles into my neck falling asleep.

Jasmine's POV

I heard my alarm go off, making me groan and quickly turn it off. I removed my hand from Adri's boxers with a sigh. "Good morning baby," I mumble kissing her cheek then got up. I went to the bathroom and started my shower after picking out our clothes for today. Might as well not wear my scrubs if I'm going to be replaced. 

I quickly did my hygiene and got dressed in my fitted khaki skirt and white blouse. "Where are my khaki and white heels?" I frown going back into the closet and down the stairs. "Here we are," I mumble placing them on and go back up the stairs and out the closet. I heard the babies crying through the monitor earning a sigh. "Just on time," I smile going downstairs to the kitchen to get their milk. "I'm coming nuggets," I spoke into the monitor causing them to calm down. I went into their room opening the door to see them looking around. "Hey babies," I hum watching their eyes come to me and let out small noises. 

I sat them up so they can drink their milk. "Can you two hold your bottles again?" I ask placing them in their mouth after warming and shaking them up. "Ah, my babies are so strong," I smile running my fingers through their hair. I heightened my hearing hearing them grunt and feed as I find their clothes for them and go into their bathroom. I grabbed one of their towels and wet it with warm water. "Let's get you two cleaned up," I hum walking in just in time to see them finishing their bottle. "I'll see if mama can give you two some mashed bananas for lunch," I mumble wiping their faces earning mostly gummy smiles from them. "And some frozen strawberries for those sore gums," I pout picking them up and carry them to our room.

"Say wake up mama," I whisper placing them on her stomach. They plopped their heads on her stomach and began slobbering on her stomach. "Okay, I'm up," Adri groaned lifting them up. "Slobbering nuggets," she hums as she cleaned them up. "All better," she smiled getting up and check the time. "I have to get dressed," she grumble getting up and stretch holding them up. "I have to go," I pout looking at the watch on my wrist. "Okay, I love you. Thank you for laying my clothes out for me too," she smile and peck my lips. I felt my cheeks heat up as I smile and went downstairs.

I grabbed the keys to my car letting out a small sigh. "Let's see who is our replacement," I mumble out loud to Tati.

(To be continued. . .)