Chapter 61.

Justice's POV

"Don't hurt her," I said feeling Jasmine's hand tilt my head down to her. "We're okay baby, I promise," she smiled pecking my lips. "Okay," I hum leaning back up to see Symone throw away the needle. "You tricked me," I pout earning a snort from Zayden. "Shut up dork," I chuckle hearing Jasmine take deep breaths again. "Let's check again," Symone said as ma and Samael walked in. 

"Seven centimeters? You're dilating fast," she said pulling away and take the gloves off. "Is that a bad thing?" I ask watching her press buttons. "No, the babies will be ready in a shorter period of time," she said as I look down to see Jasmine squeeze her eyes shut and take deep breaths. "You're doing great mamas," I said kissing her temple. "Thank you baby," she smile opening her eyes and hold my hand. "I'm so happy," ma said looking at us. "We are too," Zariah said laying her head on Zayden's shoulder. 

I smile hearing Jasmine grunt and hold her stomach. "Shit!" She yelled grabbing the bed and sat up. "Try to lay down baby," I mumble kissing her forehead. "I can't, help me stand," she said holding her hand up. "Standing up will help with contraction, it goes with gravity instead of against it," Symone informed us as I pulled her up and watch her hold herself up. 

"You're doing so good beautiful," I said rubbing her back. "This hurt so bad. Your dick is not going no where near me again," she grunt earning laughs from everyone except the nurse. "You say that now," I mumble feeling her elbow me in the rib. "Sorry," I grunt with a low chuckle. "Well, we will let you all go," she said pushing everyone out except the nurse and Symone. "So you have a-" the nurse began making Jasmine snap her head up. 

"Leave," she said squinting her eyes. "I-" she began but Symone interrupted her. "Take a walk nurse Bell," she sigh as I feel Jasmine grip my thigh and bend over towards the bed earning a low grunt from me. "Check. Again." Jasmine pant getting back in the bed. "It's only been thirty minutes," she said making me sigh and grab her hand.

"You said I'm dilating fast. Check," she grit. "Fine," she sigh going down between my fiancé's legs. "Wow, you're crowning," she said bringing up the stands for Jasmine to prop her legs up on. "Let me page nurse Bell," she mumbles taking her gloves off. 

"I'm here," she said walking in and wash her hands. I took my shoes off and got behind Jasmine hearing her take deep breaths. "Get ready mamas," I smile running my fingers through her thick curls watching them cover her with this blue cloth. "When I get to three, I need you to push," Symone said as I held Jasmine hands feeling her lean back onto me.

"One... Two... Three... Push," Symone said as I hear her let out a ear piercing scream. "Keep pushing," she said as I feel my knuckles pop from her squeezing so hard. "I AM!" She screamed as a sheen of sweat covered her body. "You're doing great Juju," she said as Jasmine stopped and took some deep breaths. "One... Two... Three... Push, push, push," Symone repeated as Jasmine let out another ear piercing scream. "There's our baby boy!" Symone shouted as I hear the most wonderful cry. I watch as the nurse clean him up as he continue to cry. 

"Okay, now for baby girl," Symone said as I feel Jasmine shake her head. "I ca-can't. It hurts," she cry as I wipe the sweat from her forehead. "Come on baby girl, I need you to push for me. I want this family, you want this family, we both want this family," I said close to her ear. "Just push baby," I said hearing her scream out making me cringe from how high pitch it was. "Keep pushing," I said with Symone. She kept pushing and screaming for fifteen minutes, until I saw Symone smile. 

"She's right here Ju, one more push," she said as I count with her. "AHH!" She screamed then I saw Symone lift her up. "You did it baby," I smile seeing her smile tiredly then frown. "Why isn't she crying Justice?" She panicked making me snap my head up to see Symone suction through her mouth and nose. "Justice!" Adri yelled as I froze and stare at Symone and our baby girl.