Chapter 20.

Jasmine's POV

Class is about to start and I still don't see Adri. I bit my lip and texted her, twirling the ring around my finger. "Everything okay?" One of my students asks but I ignored him as I continued to text him. 

"Family emergency, I will post everything you need to know for tomorrow since we are going to the hospital. You're dismissed," I quickly said as everyone left with cheers. "Tati, find Jasmine," I mumble letting her take over. . .

Tati's POV

I followed the scent of Adriana's scent but I couldn't find her. "Adri." I called telepathically getting no response. "Fuck," I mumble leaving the bathroom. 

I saw Zayden on my way out of the building, quickly making my way towards him. "Have you seen Adri?" I ask hoping that he did. "Um, no. I texted her but didn't get a reply," he said scrunching up his nose. "What kind of contacts are those?" He ask as I sigh rubbing my temples. "Let me know if you see her," I reply going straight to my car. 

Go home. Jasmine mumbles making me frown. 

Why? I ask pulling out from campus. 

Maybe mom will know. She knows everything. She replied as I nod my head seeding home. 

I quickly got home. "Adri!" I yelled looking throughout the rooms. I began to get angry that I couldn't find her.

 What if someone took her? Or killed her? I hear Jasmine whimper. 

We will make their life miserable and make sure to torture them every sing day. I growl out. 

What if dad did this? She trailed off making me stop in place. 

"If he did this I swear I will be the first person to ever try to kill Lucifer," I growl going into the closet that leads to home. I entered our luxurious home seeing no one in sight. "WHERE IS SHE!" I yell out seeing Symone poke her head out from the living room. 

"Woe, Juju. What's wrong?" Symone asks walking towards me. "Where is she? I feel off. Something is not right," I grit feeling my jaw clench and my teeth grind together. 

I look around the room trying to catch her scent. "Dad!" I hear Symone yell as I became more frustrated and irritated. I began to block out all the noise trying to find Adriana's deep honey voice. My scent has heightened as I try to find her sweet scent. I felt my vision zero in on objects as I look around frantically for Adriana. 

"Juju. . . listen. . . found. . ." I hear but everything in my body completely stopped as I smell Adri's scent on him. "You," I growl looking at him watching him frown in confusion. "WHY IS HER SCENT ON YOU!" I growl feeling myself focus on him as I completely changed into my demon self. 

"Ladybug, listen," he reply making me shake my head. "Listen? You're the one who did not like her! You're the one who didn't approve of us. I swear if she is hurt. I. WILL. KILL. YOU." I growl walking up to him wrapping my hand around his throat. 

He grunt in pain but didn't say anything. "I didn't do anything to her," he sigh removing my hand from him seeing the my nail indentions on his throat. "Where is she?" I grit as he look down walking off. 

Did he just walk away from us? I hear Jasmine grit out.

I'm going to kill him. I reply walking to him with fire in my eyes. 

"Woe, ladybug. You do not want to do that," I hear mama whisper in my ear as her arms wrap around me tightly. "He hate her! He is going to hurt her!" I yell out trying to get from her strong embrace.