Chapter 18.

Jasmine's POV

I felt Adri's hands run up and down my back, making me move around. "Stop moving," I mumble laying my head back on her shoulder. "Wake up, baby," she mumbles placing kisses on my neck. "No," I whined feeling her hands go down to my ass. I swear she knows how to wake me up without trying. 

"Wake up," she warned making me lift my head. "What time is it?" I ask leaning against my elbows. "Six thirty," she said as I squint my eyes at her. "Your class don't start until nine," I grunt as she look at me licking her lips. "It takes you a while to get dress," she said as I sat up stretching. 

I looked around to see Michelle gone and Symone and Zayden knocked out. "Where's Zariah?" I ask as she stared at my breast biting her lip. "Babe," I said tilting her head up so she can look up at me. "Hmm?" She smile leaning up to me. "Where is Zariah?" I ask again as she nod towards the hall. "Bathroom," she mumbles wrapping her arms around my waist. 

I nod my head as I watch her eyes flash that beautiful galaxy purple. "Come on, we need to get ready," Adri sigh leaning back against the bean bag we slept on. "You're so sexy," I blurt running my hands down her stomach. I trailed my fingers down her jaw line then I trailed my thumb across her bottom lip melting at how soft it is. "Hmm," she hums as I trail my fingers down the outline of her throat. 

I smile wrapping my hand around her throat. "What are you doing," she chuckles leaning up. I dropped my hands shaking my head. "Just admiring," I smile as she looked over to Zayden leaning up. She wrapped her hand around my throat, looking directly in my eyes. 

"Can I admire too?" She asks as I slowly nodded my head. She pulled me to her feeling her breath tickle my neck. "I like to admire differently," she mumbles trailing small kisses up my neck to my jaw. I felt her hand tighten around my throat as her lips hover over mines. 

I leaned into her trying to touch her lips with mines to extinguish the fiery desire that surface to my lips. She leaned back with that smirk making me sigh in frustration. "What's wrong?" She smile continuing to tease me. I squint my eyes at her gripping her jaw, pulling her into the needed kiss. 

I softly slid my tongue into her mouth hearing her let out a soft grunt. Her hand dropped gripping my waist as she began to dominate my mouth. I pulled away feeling air fill my lungs again. I wiped her bottom lip watching her lean her head against mines. "You're walking temptation," she mumbles fixing my shirt. 

I blush looking to the side seeing Zariah standing there with her mouth open. "I, um," I mumble biting my lip. "Hey Zariah, I didn't hear you come in," she said placing her head on my breast. "I know, you was too busy eating her face," she laughed as Zayden woke up stretching. "Shit," he groaned shaking his whole while stretching. Those stretches do hit different. 

"You good?" Adri asks laughing as I pull away from her standing up. I held my hand out so I could help her up. She grabbed my hand and pulled me down on top of her. "Adri!" I yelled as she laughed wrapping her arms around my body. 

"Oops," she laughs as I tried to lean up. "We're going to be late fooling with you," I said as she let me get up. She held her hand out for me to grab as I raised my eyebrow at her. I grabbed her hand and waited until she was almost up before letting her go. "Oops," I laughed as she looked up at me. 

Run. I hear Tati laugh.

I backed away as she got up. "Adri move!" I squeal going behind Zariah. "Come here baby, I just want to talk to you," she smirk as I peak over Zariah's shoulder. "Why am I between this?" I hear Zariah laugh distracting Adri for a second. I took that as an chance to the guest bathroom. I can hear her footsteps behind me as I ran in closing the door. "Babe, stop," I cackle feeling her pry the door open. 

"Nah, you want to play games. Bring that ass here," she chuckle finally opening the door. She grabbed me and threw me on her shoulder. "Adri put me down!" I laugh tapping her butt. "Keep smacking my ass and see what happen," she mumbles landing a hard smack to mines. 

"Harder daddy," I joked as she stop walking, laughing. "You're a trip," she said walking upstairs. I look up and see Zariah and Zayden shake their heads with a smile. 
////////////////////////////////////////////

I sigh as I look at my watch seeing class is about to end. "Okay, remember tomorrow we will meet here same time class start. If you are late, you will get left," I warned as I see everyone look at me tiredly. "You're dismissed," I said closing my laptop. I hear my phone ring and see it's Adri. "Hey babe, what's up?" I ask going to my office. 

"Hey beautiful, I went home to clean up the mess we made," she said as I grab my purse. "I can come help," I said looking for my keys. "No, I got it and I got your keys because I know you would be hardheaded and come anyways," she chuckles as I pout putting her on speaker. "It's okay baby. How about I take you out for lunch?" She ask as I decided to Facetime her. "I was about to feel hurt for a minute," she chuckles as I prop my phone up. 

"Where?" I ask leaning on my elbows. "Um, it's a couple of cities over," she said making me look down smiling. "So, is that a yes?" She asks looking at me. "Yes," I smile making her look at me. "Okay, great. I will pick you up in thirty minutes," she said as I heard a knock on the door. "Come in," I say seeing her walk in, in Justice form. "Adri, I didn't hear you enter the building," I smile as she hung up, putting her phone in her pocket. 

"I thought you was coming in thirty minutes?" I smile getting up from my desk. She pulled out some flowers making me blush. "I got these for you," she smile handing them to me. "Why are you in Justice form?" I ask seeing pull out the keys. "We're going to lunch," she said as I nod turning to reach over my desk and get my purse. 

"You're a tease and don't know it," I hear her sigh, pressing against me. I bit my lip, feeling a bulge press against me. I slowly grinded against her holding in a meaningful moan. "Stop it before you get fucked on your desk," she grunts gripping my waist.

"Come on so I can take you to lunch," she smile as I actually grabbed my purse and phone. 

I grabbed the flowers and put them in the little vase in my classroom. "Ready?" She asks wrapping her arms around my waist. "Yeah," I smile as she gestured for me to walk ahead of her. 

I walked out of the building, feeling hers eyes on me. "Adri," I blush turning around. She lifted her hands up before we made it to my car. "Hold on," she says opening the door for me. "Thank you," I smile earning a wink.

"You have a thing for my car, huh?" I ask as she bit her lip nodding her head. "She's a beauty," she smile driving off campus. "Do you want to change?" She asks placing her hand on my thigh. "No," I smile laying my head back against the seat. "Okay," she smiled as I hooked my phone up to the Bluetooth. 

"Oh, I love Nicki songs," I gasp as she looked up at me with a raised eyebrow. 

"Uh ohhhh, back again
Back to back Maybach, stack the Ms
Told em' I met Slim Shady, bagged a Em," I rapped seeing Adri look at me nodding her head to the beat. 

"Once he go black, he'll be back again
Tell them hoes that it's crunch time, abdomen
Yes, I cop mad Chanel and mad Given'
She did it again, imagine them," she rapped making me look at her nodding my head with her.

"'Bout to make these bum bitches mad again
Uh-oh, back to them," we said together causing me to cackle and enjoy the rest of the ride with Adri. 
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

Do you think Adriana and Jasmine are tired of hiding their relationship?

Knowing how their life is, do you think they will catch a break during their lunch date?

Do you think they can wait until graduation to start a family?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!