Chapter 10.

Adriana's POV

"Go back to Jasmine," I demanded seeing her roll her eyes, letting me see those beautiful chestnut brown eyes. "Tati is going to get your ass in deep trouble," I mumble standing her up. "Maybe I want to be in trouble," I hear her mumble as I tower over her. "What was that?" I ask raising my eyebrow. 

"Nothing," she squealed pushing me and ran out the door. "Jasmine!" I laughed chasing after her. She went to the elevator and quickly closed the door. "Damnit Jazz," I mumble as I dashed for the stairs, jumping down the three flights of stairs. 

I got in front of the elevator watching the numbers go down, to where I am. "Hey," I smirked as the doors open. I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder. "Adri put me down," she giggles squirming in my arms. 

"Apologize," I demanded tickling her sides. "Never!" She yelled bursting into fits of laughter. "I can do this all day," I smirked lifting her up in the air. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry," she giggle as I tossed her in the air and catch her making her glare at me. 

"You scared the shi-" she paused as I squint my eyes at her. "You scared me," she pout wrapping her arms around my neck. "Awn, I'm sorry beautiful. You want me to do it again?" I laugh gripping her waist. "No!" She squealed wrapping her arms tight around my neck. 

"I'm joking beautiful," I smile wrapping my arms around her waist, lifting her off the ground. 

She wrapped her legs around my waist, laying her head on my shoulder. "Baby," I laugh trying to sit her on the couch. "No," she whined holding me tighter. I rolled my eyes smiling at her adorable ways. "So how long you two are going to do this?" Symone laugh as I look up seeing her and Mrs. Morningstar snickering. 

"I, um," I laughed nervously. "Well, do anyone want any dessert?" Mrs. Morningstar said making Jazz jump down. 

Awn, I miss her warmth. Justice whines making me roll my eyes. 

Me too. I sigh following everyone to the kitchen. 

"Sweet dessert island," I mumble as I see cake, pies, and muffins everywhere. "Dibs on pie!" Symone and Jazz yelled as they glare at each other. "Um," I mumble as I went to the cake. "Rock paper scissors?" Jazz ask as Symone smirk. 

Symone is going to cheat and win. Justice said as I frowned in confusion.

How you know? I ask as I see Symone poke Jasmine, making her bald up her fist. 

"I win!" Symone chanted grabbing a pie. "Babe, she cheated," she pouted crossing her arms. "It's okay," I smiled bringing the pie to us. "Hey!" Symone yelled as I gave her the pie. "You cheated," I said as I watch Mrs. Morningstar shake her head laughing. 

"What time is it?" I ask looking down at my phone. "It's five," Jasmine says holding a fork of pie up to my mouth. "Lemon pie," she said looking up at me with that innocent look. I shrug and open my mouth, tasting the lemon and sweetness. "Wow, that's delicious," I hum grabbing her fork, taking another bite. 

"Hey," she whine taking her fork back. "Sorry but that's good," I smile covering my mouth. "Thank you," Mrs. Morningstar smiled flicking her hair. "Mm, we need to get back home. I need to look over my calculus notes and read some pages that you had assigned on that paper you gave me," I said leaning against the wall. 

"Okay, we enjoyed you both. Come back anytime," Mrs. Morningstar said hugging us as Jasmine grabbed a pie. "Bye mom," she said as we went back home. Home. . . Jasmine is my home now.

"I got some pie," Jasmine sung as she put it in the fridge. 

I bit my lip, watching her hips sway side to side. "Damn," I mumble going behind her gripping her waist. She stood up and continued to grind on me. I smiled pulling myself away from her, watching her basically have a conversation with Tati. I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.
/////////////////////////////////////////////