Chapter 88.

Jasmine's POV

"Don't shit me Kyle. Can I buy the hospital or not?" I sigh crossing my legs. We are currently in a meeting with the board members and my patience is running low," Mr. Moore said frowning. "They have more money than the top richest people in the world com-" my accountant said making me slap my hand over his mouth. "My wealth should not concern them," I said removing my hand. 

"Yes, sorry," he mumbles as I turned my head to the board. "I've thought about it and I decided not to get you all fired... Unless," I smirk folding my arms. "You listen to me and work for me," I hum leaning back and fold my arms. "Or what?" Mr. Slender Man scoff. "I will show the supreme court how you got an uncertified person to become chief, show them records of him stealing money, and show them how you allowed him to steal the money from the doctors," I smile sliding a copy of the dirt I have on them. I watched him shred the evidence making my eyes widen and him to smirk. 

"Omg, I have thirty copies and I have it on a drive," I gasp watching his smirk fall. "Come on, you should know I'm a clever woman," I giggle sipping my cranberry juice. "Do we have a deal gentlemen?" I ask holding my hand out towards the pale Slender Man. I watch as his wrinkle skin become more wrinkle as he frown. "I do not wait on people, so either shake my hand or I will happily spread the evidence," I sigh about to pull my hand back. I felt his hand grab mines and squeeze it tightly. 

"Do not test me, sir. I am a very powerful woman," I laugh squeezing his hand hearing his knuckles pop. He clenched his jaw in pain as his hand shook in mines. "Do we have a deal?" I grunt looking him in the eyes. "We have a deal," he groaned allowing me to let his hand go. "Great, I will be seeing you all next month once I officially own the hospital," I smile standing up. 

"Good day gentlemen," I sigh seeing Sam hold the door open for me and my accountant and lawyer follow me out of the conference room. "Alright, we will set up a payment then Mr. Smith here will look into the laws of owning the hospital," my accountant said making me nod my head as Sam hold the door for me. "Alright thank you, I know most of the regulations and terms but I will look more into it," I said watching them smile and nod their heads. "Pleasure doing business with you Ms. Morningstar-Matts," they said going to their car as I got into mines and drive home with Sam. 

I went in and saw Michelle holding the twins. "Thank you bestie," I smile picking up Ty and Kay. "No problem, they was pretty chilled today," she smiled getting her phone and keys. "I got to go, Megan Thee Stallion needs me to do her performance," she said hugging me. "Do your thing sis," I laugh kissing my baby heads. 

I watch her leave allowing me to take my heels off and lay back on the couch. I felt Makayla scoot up my stomach and lay her head on my breast. "Come on Ty," I smile patting his freshly pampered butt. I felt him scoot up and lay on my other breast. "Ma mi," he cooed then blew against my chest. "Yes baby boy?" I smile running my fingers through his soft hair. I froze realizing he said my name. "Say mommy, prince," I smile lifting up a little. "Ma... ma... ma... mi," he giggle reaching for my necklace. "We will work on it hun," I giggle feeling my phone vibrate. 

I saw that Adriana texted me making me smile and pull a blanket up on us. 'Hey, I was thinking about us start to plan our wedding.' I read feeling my cheeks heat up and my smile widen. 'Of course! When would you like to talk about it?' I reply rubbing my babies soft curly hair. "I see we're going to have some time with your hair," I laugh lowly feeling them move around and sigh. 'Can you come to my office then I can take you three out for lunch?' She texted making me bite my lip. 'Of course, we're on our way!' I texted sending a couple of emojis behind it. 

"Come on nuggets, mama is taking us out to eat," I smile going up to their room and placed Makayla in a white and gold outfit. After dressing her, I put Titan in a black and red outfit. "It's getting a little cool so let's put a little hoodie on you two," I smile grabbing a red hoodie for titan and a white one for Makayla. I looked for Adri keys to her car while putting on my heels. I hear the sound of them shuffling causing me to turn to the babies to see them on it playing with the keys. "Give me those," I smile squatting down and carefully grabbed the keys. "Thank you!" I smile going into the kitchen and grab their sippy cups and some of their baby food. I placed them in their Louis Vuitton diaper bag. 

"First time using this one," I sigh making sure there are extra clothes and diapers in there. "Come on babies, let's go see mama," I smile picking them up and go into the garage with Sam and Azael trailing behind. I buckled them up and got in the car. "I'm going to Adriana company," I said watching them nod and run to one of their cars. I looked back and see in their reflective mirror only to see them playing with their feet. "You two are so adorable," I smile pulling from the garage and head to my future wife's company. Even though she takes the online classes, she somehow found a very illegal way to get the degree signed by her online professor and the dean.

I parked across the street from the building letting out a small sigh. "Let's go nuggets," I smile getting them out and head into the building. "Mrs. Morningstar-Matts," I heard someone say making me look at the receptionist and smile. "Is she in her office?" I ask feeling her eyes roam my body. 

Staring mighty hard. Tati chuckles causing me to perch my lips. 

"What did you say?" She asks shaking her head lightly and see her eyes meet mines again. "Is my fiancé in her office yet?" I smile watching her nod her head. "Thanks hun," I smile turning around and cringe a little. 

'Hun', Juju? Tati laughed as Sam and Azael entered the elevator before me. I got on and pressed the thirteenth floor. "We're going to see mama," I sang swinging them in my arms softly. "Ma ma ma ma," they blabbered making me smile as the doors open from a different floor allowing a woman and a man to get on. "Ma mi mi mi ma," Titan blabbered placing his hand on my cheek. "Yes baby boy?" I hum glancing to see Makayla looking off. 

"Don't touch," I hear Azael mumble making me look back and see him holding someone's hand. "Sorry," the man mumble as the doors opened on Adri's floor. "Hey baby," I hear Adri's voice making me look up and see make grabby hands towards the twins. "Ah, my little nuggets," she chuckle picking them up as I got off the elevator. She led us to her office and placed them on a small mat for them to play on. "How was your work?" I ask feeling her arms wrap around me and kiss my head. "It was relaxing except for people kept asking about some data that went missing," she sighs tilting my head up to hers. 

"How was your meeting with the accountants and lawyers?" She asks placing a soft kiss on my lips. "Very irritating but after I set them straight, we came to an agreement," I giggle feeling her grab the diaper bag off my shoulders. "My queen should not be carrying so much," she frowned clenching her jaw. "It's fine baby," I smile wrapping an arm around her waist. "Ou, I have tea," I smile clapping my hands. She pulled away and walked to her desk. "Hey Z," I smile seeing her knock then open the door that's connected to her office. "Hey girl," she hums seeing the twins and gasp. "Baby K and Baby T!" She squealed walking to them and kneel down on the floor in front of them. 

"What's the tea baby?" Adri asks leaning against her desk looking daddyish as always. "So I was laying on the couch and I got a text from Mimi saying that Megan Thee Stallion mentioned me," I said watching her frown. "In a bad way or a good way?" She frowned pushing herself off of her desk. "By the sound of Mimi's voice, in a good way," I smile holding up my keys. "Better be," she mumbles earning a snort from Zariah. "You're just violent," she laughed picking up the kids. "Bring me something back from your lunch," she pout looking at me. "I got you," I smile grabbing Titan while Adri grabbed Makayla.

(To be continued...)