Chapter 51.

Jasmine's POV

I let out a small sigh as I look in the mirror after getting out of the tub. "You're growing fast little one," I smile rubbing my stomach. I put on Adri's red hoodie and my long socks, smiling to myself. "I skipped down stairs going to the kitchen. "I scream for ice cream," I sang taking out the small cookies and cream bucket. I did my little dance and opened the lid to see it half full of ice cream. I grabbed a spoon and skipped to the cabinets, reaching for the peanut butter. "Ice cream and peanut butter," I hum reaching for the peanut butter. 

"Damnit," I mumble setting the ice cream down and hop on the counter. I grabbed the peanut butter and hopped down. "Peanut butter and ice cream," I chant going back into the living room sitting on the couch with my legs crossed. "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea," I sang looking at the TV. "Peanut butter and Ice cream again, princess?" I hear Adri laugh making me look up and nod. "Little one wanted some," I smile rubbing my stomach. 

"Babe, have you noticed how big I am in just twelve weeks?" I ask standing up and lift my shirt. "You're four months pregnant, love. Maybe I gave you quadruplets," she smiled making me squint my eyes. "I will beat you," I grumble putting my little snacks away. "Symone wants me to go to the hospital for a check up," I said watching her perk up and rush upstairs. "Let me change clothes right quick!" She yelled from upstairs making me shake my head and grab my keys. 

"I'm ready," she said grabbing her keys. "Azael, Sam! Let's go!" She yelled as I covered my ears. "Sorry baby," she chuckles wrapping her arm around my waist as Sam and Azael jog down the hall. She nodded her head and walked outside opening the door for me. "Thank you," I smile watching her wink at me. She got in the driver's side, driving off towards the hospital. 

"We might be able to hear her heartbeat today," I said watching her glance at me with a soft smile. "I hope so," she smile holding my hand, allowing me to trace the infinite sign on her hand. 

We arrived to the hospital, watching her get out the car and open the door for me. "Thank you," I smile hearing Azael and Sam get out the car. "Your welcome beautiful," she smile grabbing my hand. We walked into the hospital watching the receptionist double look at me. "Chief," he said standing up. "Aht aht, I'm off today," I said rubbing my stomach. "Of course," he mumbles sitting back down letting us walk through. I walked through the lobby seeing nurses and doctors stop and look at me. "Chief here," someone gasp as I leaned my head on Adri. 

"You okay," she asks placing her hand on my lower back. "Yeah, just a little tired," I hum feeling Tati pace around. She stopped and lifted my head up worriedly. "Want me to carry you?" She asks getting ready to pick me up. "No!" I giggle placing my hand on her shoulder. "You sure?" She asks as I see one of the nurses come towards me. "She's off," Azael grunted stepping in front of me. "Azael," I smile softly pulling him back. 

"Yes Hines?" I ask turning towards him. "I- um," he mumbles glancing at Adri then Sam and Azael. "Um," he mumbles as I look at my watch getting impatient. "Come on Hines, do not waste my time," I scolded watching the doctors he hang out with snicker. "Sorry Chief," he says hanging his head down. "Just fix it Hines," I sigh rubbing my temples. "That's enough, you're stressing my wife," Adri said pulling me to hers. 

"I'm fine, love," I smile feeling her hand rub my stomach. "Right, I um. The other doctors and nurses want to ask you about our break room," he said making me squint my eyes. 

Did he really just disrupt my time off about a break room. Tati growl as I bit my lip. 

"I know you did not just ask me that when you could have asked me about the break room when I was not off," I scolded squinting my eyes at him. "Baby calm down," Adri whispered in my ear but I was livid at this point. "How long have you been 'talking' about wanting a break room?" I ask pacing in front of him. "Thr-three,"  he said as I crossed my arms. "Three what?" I grit feeling myself get light headed. "Weeks," he whispered making me stop and look at him.