Chapter 68.

Jasmine's POV

I snapped my head up seeing it's the same bitch that was writing these letters on the napkins. "You're getting too close," Azael spoke up as she frown and look at Adriana. "Babe, are you serious?" She asks making me freeze and close my eyes. 

No, you have your babies. Stay calm. I said more to Tati. 

I'm trying Ju. She grit.

I felt my legs bounce as I roll my neck back and look at my little nugget. "Mommy is not going to lose it," I mumble looking down at Makayla as she finish her bottle. "Who she calling babe?" Adri whisper to Zayden making me laugh and shake my head. "I dunno but she better back up before Tati get ha," I said running my tongue over the top row of my straight teeth. "Uh, do you have me confused with someone else?" Adri asks as I burp her while looking up at the thirsty bitch. 

"Come on babe, we literally was together last night," she said making me look at her and laugh my ass off. "I sworn that was her last night and this morning eating my pu-" I started only to get muffled my Michelle's hands on my mouth from across the table. "Not now Ju," she said as I sigh and felt Kay sleep peacefully on my shoulder. "I need to use the restroom," I lied watching Adri get up and grab Makayla. "Thank you baby," I smile and peck her lips. I went to the restroom, pulling my hair up in a messy bun and zip Adri's jacket up on me. I took my earrings out and watch this bum bitch try to get to Adri. "Go ahead Tati," I whisper rolling my eyes back. 

Tati's POV

"I would beat your ass myself for pulling this stupid shit but I need to set an good example for my kids," I smile wrapping her hair in my hand. "Now if you want to TRY and take my fiancé, be my guest but there are some things you should know," I said wrapping my arm around her waist making it seem like I'm hugging her while massaging her scalp. "You can't make her heart beat against her chest like I can just from a single look," I said looking at Adri as she hold her mouth open. "You can't take all the scratching and hair pulling like I can," I smirk tugging at her hair and digging my nails into her waist. "The choking," I whisper sliding my hand up to her throat squeeze it lightly. "The teasing," I chuckle using my powers to pull at her core while looking at Adri. "And I know for damn sure you wouldn't be able to take all of her dick," I whisper close to her ear watching her let out a soft breath. I heard Adri start coughing abruptly making me smirk and turn her head towards me.

"Do you think you can handle that?" I ask in a hypnotic tone making her get so close to me that if a breeze blew by, it would make us kiss. I watch her shake her head no making me pull away from her. "Then stop trying to take her," I said letting her go and watch her stand there and repeat what I said. I watch her frown and look at me and Adriana. "I'm sorry," she frowned walking out of the fast food restaurant. 

"Boner," Zayden mumbles as I dust myself off and grab one of my little nuggets. "Ju, you didn't have to do that," Michelle laugh as I shrug and grabbed my now cold food. "I don't care, she was irritating. I hope one get attached to her," I said grabbing the diaper bag. "We'll be in the car," I said as I bent down and pecked Adri's lips as she still stayed there with the same look on her face. I turned to Azael and Sam pointing to Adri. "If she doesn't move in five minutes after I leave through that door, bring her to the car," I said watching them nod their heads. "We're going back to our house," I said walking out feeling like a bad bitch again. 

"Mommy's little girl look so beautiful in a tutu," I smile kissing her nose as I buckle her up in her seat. I got into the driver's seat adjusting the seat. I saw the other door open and Adri buckle in Titan. She got into the passenger's seat starring at me. 

"When the heck you learn that?" She asks glancing at our babies. "I just never used it, we are succubus," I said licking my lips. I saw her move around as I started the car. "I didn't know if I should feel jealous or turned on," she chuckles making me look at her and grip her jaw. "This little monster is all yours baby," I smile kissing her thick lips. "Stop," she groaned pulling away as I back up and drove back home with everyone else trailing behind.