Chapter 39.

Adriana's POV (WAIT UNTIL I SAY "PLAY" TO PLAY  THE SONG PLEASE) 

I look around at everyone dressed up for lunch. We just settled our stuff in our hotel rooms and got dressed for lunch. "You look so beautiful," I smile twirling Jasmine around watching her giggle and blush. I looked over to Sam and Azael seeing them look around but also converse among each other. I saw Michelle and Symone come out the elevator holding hands. 

"This is just adorable," Jasmine giggles watching mama, Samael, Zay, and Zariah come out the elevator together. "Ready?" I ask looking at Jasmine stand beautiful in her purple dress with matching heels. 

I swear this woman love her heels. I chuckle to Jahi and Justice. 

"You three love talking about me," she giggles wrapping her arm around mines. I looked around smiling softly to myself. I remember when mama told me how the Morningstar's always match their dates when going out to show other people who their significant other is. Zayden and Zariah just loved to match each other when they go on dates. To be honest, I believe Jasmine loves it too. 

I saw someone outside leaning against a limo with a sign that said 'Morningstar'. "Everyone ready?" I ask grabbing Jasmine's hand. I let everyone get in the limo before I got in, making sure Jasmine stays by my side. I smile at the driver as he closed the door. "Where are we eating?" Jasmine asks leaning her head on my shoulder while playing with my hands. "Lahaina Grill," I smile watching her head move. 

"That sounds great," she said crossing her legs, playing with the ring around her finger. 

If only she knew. Jahi snickered making her head lift up. 

Shut up before you give it away. Justice laughed.

I saw Jasmine's head lift up and her eyes squint at me. "Be patient," I smile kissing her hand. "You're going to love it, I hope," I sigh frowning a little. "Hun hush up, she's going to love it," mama said making me smile a little. "Wait, everyone know what it is?" She pout folding her arms as everyone looked away. 

I saw the door open making me smile and get out. "Come on baby," I smile holding my hand out. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to my side. "I will never get tired of showing to the world," I mumble turning my head to her, seeing her look down blushing. "Hold your head up baby," I sigh tilting her head up seeing her smile. 

I sigh opening the door for her and held it open for Symone to get. I went up to the counter and told them I had a reservation under Matts. He led us to a secluded area where it will only be us. I pulled out Jasmine's seat then sat down next to her once she sat down. "This is amazing," she said looking around. I watch everyone sit down at the large round table. 

"I will be your waiter for today, can I get your drinks?" He asks as I look to Azael and Sam seeing them sitting by the door nodding their heads towards me. "Alright, I'll have sweet tea," I sigh relaxing my arm behind Jasmine. "I'll have a peach margarita," Jasmine said as I took note she orders that a lot.

I let everyone else order as I look at my menu. "Oh," I smile seeing what type of burgers they have. "You always get a burger," Jasmine giggles placing her hand on my thigh. "That's because they're good," I said watching her glance up at me. "Would you try something different?" She asks as I leaned back squinting my eyes. "Sure, why not," I hum looking at their other items. "No pork," I cringe as she look up at me with a small smile. "I know you don't like pork. Along with onions, tomatoes, and cottage cheese," she giggles as I opened my mouth. 

"How did you know?" I ask nudging her shoulder. "I pay attention babe," she said as I bit my lip falling more in love with her. "I could go deeper into some things I learned about all three of you but I don't think that's table appropriate," she whispers covering her mouth. "Oh," I mumble feeling my ears grow hot.