Chapter 40.

Adriana's POV

"We don't want to hear y'all!" Symone laughed as I wrapped a towel around her body. I looked back at the ocean seeing Michelle and Zariah splash each other. "Shut the hell up!" I laughed as I felt Jasmine's hand slide down my stomach and pull at my trunks. "Come on," Jasmine whine as I clench my jaw looking down at her. 

I wrapped my hand around her throat pulling her into a hungry kiss. "Be patient baby," I growl onto her lips hearing her let out a soft moan. I pull her away then threw her on my shoulder hearing her squeal and giggle. "Ou," I hear her mumble squeezing my ass. 

We're going to be seeing who is squeezing ass tonight. Jahi chuckles.

I went to a secluded spot and made sure that no one was around. I closed my eyes and concentrated on our hotel room. I heard Jasmine scream as I suddenly appeared in our room. "Warn me!" She scolded as I placed her down licking my lips. 

I took her towel off of her looking down at her body. "How are you so beautiful?" I mumble pulling her to the bathroom, starting the shower. I saw her untie her swim suit watching how she slowly let the clothing slide down her body. I lick my lips admiring her body. "Come on," she mumbles stepping into the shower while looking back at me.

I quickly took off the bra and trunks sighing how my dick sprung out at full attention. I stepped into the shower immediately feeling my back press against the wall. "You was taking so long," Jasmine sigh pulling me into a deep kiss. I moan as her kisses trail down my neck, sucking and nibbling on that mark. 

"Can I have a taste?" She whisper in my ear making me close my eyes and compose myself from bending her over. "Go ahead princess," I groaned feeling her lips trail down my stomach to my pelvis. I opened my eyes seeing her look up at me innocently with her tongue out. I bit my lip watching the water bounce off of her body. 

"Oh, shit," I moaned as I watch my dick slide into her throat. I grip her hair pushing her head down on me. "Your throat feels so fucking good," I moan throwing my head back. The more she suck me the more I craved to be in control. I let out a deep growl as she slid her tongue over my tip, softly sucking on it. 

I gripped her natural curls pushing myself in her mouth. "Jazz fuck," I moan feeling the coil tightening in my stomach. "No," I grunt pulling myself away, picking her up. I lift her up and pushed her to the wall. I pulled her into me and kissed down her body, making sure to leave small love bites before I made it to my favorite destination. 

I watch her prop her leg on my shoulder as the water ran down my body. "It's all yours baby," she breathe running her fingers through my hair, giving it a light tug. I looked up at her as I ran my tongue between her folds. She let out a low gasp gripping my hair tighter as I swirl my tongue over her bundle of nerves. 

I moan as I tasted her on my tongue earning a high pitch moan. "Adri," she moan as I look up and see her eyes closed. I lifted up my hand, turning off the water while pulling away from her. "Let's get to the bed," I mumble standing up as her glare softens. 

I stepped out of the shower and quickly dried off. I watch Jasmine dry off while looking at me like I'm her prey. "How bad do you want me princess?" I ask pulling her to me after she dropped the towel. "I don't want you baby, I NEED you," she whispers biting the shell of my ear. "I need you too," I breathe picking her up, feeling how soft her ass is as I squeezed it. 

I walked to the bed to see roses spread out across it. "Get on," I mumble as I let her down. I quickly went to the other side of the bed and closed the tall blinds all the way. "Jesus," I mumble watching her look directly at me as she crawl towards me with so much desire and hunger in her eyes. "Baby you know He is not about to help you right now," she giggle sitting on her knees.