Chapter 96.

Adriana's POV

"Let me introduce you all the two fellow successful women. One known for her amazing surgeries and the other known for having the most successful jewelry business. Fell in love in college not as you think and now are engaged. They are known to be Mrs. and Mrs. Morningstar-Matts!" He said as the worker motion for us to go onto the stage. I felt Adri hold my hand as we walked out hearing loud claps and cheers. 

I watch as the host, Stephen Colbert, stand up walking towards us. "Welcome," he smile shaking Adri's hand then pull me into a hug. "Pleasure," I smile as he motioned for us to get on the stage. "My queen," Adri chuckles helping me on the stage and waited for me to take my seat. He waited for everyone to calm down before he spoke. "I see that you have some friends with you," he said seeing some people place some stools behind us. "Yeah, they are more like family. Michelle, Zariah, my annoying biological sister Symone, and Zayden," I giggle seeing Symone eyes burn into my skull. "Well let's bring them out," he said causing us to stand. I watch them walk out smiling and waving to the audience. 

"Sit, sit," he chuckles waiting for us to take a seat. "By the resemblance, I'm going to guess you are the annoying sister?" Colbert chuckles looking at Symone. "I prefer more attractive," Symone said making me turn my head to her and laugh. "So is everyone biological or are you all just so close?" He asks smiling softly. "Well, Zayden, Zariah, and I were close friends during college. Well we still are," Adri said making me look at her smiling. I look down at her leg shaking, seeing the nervousness in her. 

I slid my hand in hers hearing her sigh lowly and relax while also making me relax to her touch. "So how did you two end up together?" He asks making me giggle and look to her. I tapped my nose glancing back at Zariah and Zayden seeing them nod their heads. We're not going to tell millions of people the full truth. "You tell them," Adri smile biting her lip. "Fine," I smirk turning towards Colbert. 

"She begged me," I lied feeling Adri squeeze my hands. "No I did not! I asked you out and you told me to wait until I graduate," she said making me laugh and place my hand on her knee. "Romantic, so how is all of you together?" He asks as I crossed my legs. "Zayden and Zariah has been dating for how long?" Adri asks leaning her head back to look at them. "We're on our fourth year," he said making Zariah smile and nod her head. "Adri got my bestfriend and sister together," I said tracing the infinite on her hand.

"That's amazing! How are the twins?" He asks making me and Adri sit up and smile. "They are so amazing! They have kind of sort of said their first words," I smile clapping my hands. "They are starting to crawl which I most definitely can wait for. We will have to bubble wrap the whole house," Adri chuckles as I play with the necklace. "We have a picture of you two and I believe its for Halloween," he smile showing a picture I posted on my Instagram. 

"Oh yes, we were dressed as Ancient Egyptian royals," I said looking at Adri seeing her look at the picture and smile. "Okay, I have a question," he sigh resting his elbows on the desk. "We have an answer," me and Michelle said reaching across Symone and Adri letting us do our little handshake. "I bet he's going to bring up the song," Adri chuckle telepathically. I look towards her and watch her kiss her thumb and swipe the mark on her collar bone. I did the same thing watching her smile and lean back.

"What did you two just bet on?" Zariah asks giggling. "You'll see. What's your question?" Adri asks leaning back man crossing. "Okay, so we picture of you holding one of your babies with the caption 'Her voice is so beautiful.' on Ms. Matts Instagram," he smile causing Adri to look at us and smile. "I called it," she chuckles making me sigh. "Yes, during my second and third trimester, it was very hard to sleep unless I danced and sing to them. Adriana always woke up to dance and talk to them," I smile playing with her hands. I heard the audience aw at us causing me to look down and blush. "When we had movie nights and sleepovers, I would hear Jasmine sing and let me tell you. Her voice is amazing!" Michelle said making me blush more and hide my cheeks. 

"Stop," I mumble looking at Adri. "What's the bet?" I ask watching her smile widen. "Wouldn't you like to hear her sing it?" Adri asks making my eyes widen. "Would we?" Colbert asks making everyone cheer and clap. "Oh, I so hate you for that," I laugh biting my lip. "Fine," I mumble hearing Zariah and Michelle squeal. 

I heard Michelle hum making me smile and nod my head. "Sometimes these walls seem to cave in on me. When I look in your eyes I feel alive," I sang hearing everyone go quiet making me get nervous. I felt Adri hand hold mines making me relax and open my eyes. "You and I together. Come on baby won't you hold on to me," I sing seeing Adri wiggle her eyebrows at me. I stopped laughing at Adri. "Wow, spectacular voice," Colbert said as I hear cheers and claps. "Thank you," I giggle biting my lip. "I see why they relax to it," he chuckles making everyone laugh. 

"She literally makes all of us sleepy when she sing it in front of us," Zayden said making me lean my head on the desk Colbert is sitting behind. I felt Adri rub my back making me lean up and smile. "Zayden, right?" Colbert asks holding a card. "Yeah," he said behind me. "I heard you are training to be in the NFL," he said making me smile and clap my hand. "Um, yes. I have to stay persistent and keep my head up, you know?" He chuckles as Adri lean her hand back fist bumping him. 

"So we have the Morningstar ladies being a doctor," he said as Symone lifted her hand up. "She now owns a hospital," Adri smile proudly and kiss my hand. "Wow, big applause for that!" He smile clapping his hands. "Don't forget that she had over five hundred successful surgeries!" Symone said making me open my mouth and blush. "Sy, shut up," I whisper covering my face. "Wow and from research your net worth is thirteen billion dollars!" He said making me bite my lip. "Yes, that's just from my career," I said hearing Symone snicker knowing damn well we have a billion times more money than that. 

"Ms. Harris has her own hair company and Ms. Matts now owns the Morningstar jewelry company," he said making everyone clap and cheer. "I have one final question before we play a game," he smile gaining all of our attention. "When is the wedding?" He asks holding his arms up. "Well," me and Adri smile looking at each other. "We are actually having the wedding on Christmas," I smile dancing in my seat. 

"Wow! Will this be a private wedding or just family and friends?" He asks making all of us laugh. "Just family and friends," we said together making me slap my hand over my mouth to muffle my laugh. "With the fans we have, we will have to make this private but if you come in on Michelle's live video. You will all be able to see the ceremony," Adri said wrapping her arms around my waist. "Wow, this is very soon!" He said as I leaned on Adri and rubbed her hands. "I can't wait either," I smile looking at her biting my lip. 

"Well, I have a special game that you all would love. . . Right after the break!" He smiled as I look away blushing. 
/////////////////////////////////////

Thoughts?

Adriana and Jasmine betting?

The entire show?

Like, Comment, Enjoy!