Chapter 13.

Jasmine's POV

I sigh changing into some boy shorts and one of Adri's shirt. 

That bitch that was touching all over our woman got me livid. I hear Tati mumble as I nod my head. 

I know and the fact that she kept touching on her after Justice told her that she is taken. Hoe got me fucked up. I sigh getting in the bed. 

We need to let people know that she is taken and not to mess with her. Tati said making me nod my head. 

"Hey baby," I hear the sound of Adri voice as I look to see the tattoos on her body gone. How can she look sexy with and without tattoos? 

Beats me Ju. Tati laugh as I rolled my eyes.

"Roll your eyes again and see what happened," Adri voiced as I look at her to see her changing clothes. "Babe, where is my shirt?" She ask looking through the drawers. "Um," I mumble with a soft laugh. She looked at me and shook her head laughing. 

"Why are you wearing my shirt princess?" She laugh getting in bed, crawling on top of me. 

"Its comfortable," I pout looking up at her. She smiled and decided upon herself to put her full body weight on me making me groaned. "Babe, your body mostly made of muscles. You're. Heavy." I whined as she scoot down laying on my stomach. "Better?" She ask leaving a kiss on my stomach. "Yeah," I smile running my fingers through her thick hair. 

"We have to go to class tomorrow," I pout feeling Adri's arms wrap around my waist. "Go to sleep princess," she whispers leaning up pecking my lips. "Okay, I love you," I smile closing my eyes, feeling the warmth from my future wife. "I love you too," she mumbles as I feel her relax on top of me.
/////////////////////////////////////////

I groaned feeling Adri move around on top of me. "Baby, stop moving," I mumble drifting back to sleep. "Wake up princess," she said kissing around my face. "No," I whined feeling her lips get closer to my mouth. "Wake up," she whisper as I try to get her to kiss me. 

"Wake up and I'll give you what you want," she say pulling me up to sit up. I laid my head on her shoulder. "Fine," I whined opening my eyes. "Ahh, there is those pretty brown eyes," she smiled placing a soft kiss on my lips. I pushed her away covering my mouth. 

She rolled her eyes moving my hand from my mouth and pecked my lips again. "Ew, babe. I haven't brushed my teeth yet," I laughed as she shrugged her shoulders. "It doesn't stink," she says getting out of bed. "You better not lay down," she says going into my closet. 

"How did you get my clothes here?" She asks sticking her head out of the closet. I felt my cheeks heat up as she shook her head laughing. "Its okay baby," she smile placing her clothes on the bed along with my clothes. "I'm glad we don't have clinical today," I said laying back down. 

"Why?" She asks going to the bathroom starting a shower. "We will be talking about the hospital we're going to be at for the rest of the semester," I mumble drifting back to sleep. I heard Adri's footsteps get close to me. "Get your ass up," she said landing a hard smack on my ass. 

"Ow, okay," I pout as she rubbed it a little. "Don't make me tell you again," she replied walking back to the bathroom. I groaned getting out of the bed. I got out of my clothes getting in the shower with Adri. "Hey daddy," I smile as she turned around wrapping her arms around me.

We quickly washed up and hopped out. I went to the sink and started brushing my teeth. I saw Adri behind me smiling at me weirdly. "What?" I ask bending over to spit out the toothpaste. "Oh, nothing," she said suspiciously walking out.