Chapter 15.

Jasmine's POV

I took a deep breath, trying to collect myself after Adri went completely ballistic on Mr. Mark. I'm not going to lie and say that it turned me on how protective she is over me. 

I'm telling you, she can get all of this. Tati said making me roll my eyes. 

I am not talking to you. You got me us in trouble. I replied fixing my hair in the mirror I placed in my office. 

It's not my fault that bitches are trying to get our woman. She scoff as I sigh walking to my podium seeing people fill my classroom.

I glance to Adriana seeing her lean back in her chair, staring at me hungrily. "Stop it," I whined to her telepathically. "Stop what?" She replied as I look over seeing her lick her lips. 

I looked away from her pulling up my power point. "I have a list of requirements and and medical requirement needed before you enter the hospital as an 'intern'. I smile looking back to see it rolled up. I squint my eyes at it, knowing damn well I didn't roll it back up. 

I look towards Adri and pointed at it. Everyone let out a low laugh knowing I'm calling her to let it down. 

She got up stretching a little, letting me see her v line. Such a tease. . . 
She walked to the board, easily rolling it down. "Thank you," I smile as she nods and lick her lips slowly. "Hmm," I mumble lowly, crossing my legs. I began the power point going over everything that they most definitely need to know. 

I finished with five minutes of class left. "You all are dismissed," I said as everyone packed their things. I went into my office hearing a soft knock. "Come in," I say going through my folders. "Hey, Ms. Morningstar. I have a question about one of the requirements," Mr. Steele says sitting in front of my desk. 

"Okay, what is it?" I ask watching him look around nervously. "One of the requirements are to get blood work. Would they still allow students to come if they have a STD?" He ask as I looked at him worriedly. "I can call and check for you," I said as he nod leaving my office.

He's so young to have a STD. Tati sighs as I shake my head. 

I know, but we don't know how he got it so we cannot judge. I said ending the conversation.

I began packing up my bags locking up my office. "Hey," I hear Adri's voice behind me making me turn around to see her looking over my body. "I'm going to go to the gym for a couple of hours. When I get back, I want you to be like I told you earlier," she said backing me up to my office door. "Okay," I whisper loving how she's having this spine tingly effect of me. 

"Okay what?" she grit pressing herself against me. "Okay daddy," I practically moan as she smirk backing away. "I'll be home around five," she said leaving out as I quickly set an alarm on my phone. 

I went outside and saw Zayden talking with Ariana. We met eyes and she leaned against her car licking her lips. I bit my lip and grabbed my keys. Zayden looked at Adri and followed her gaze to me and quickly smirked waving his hands in front of her face. I got in my car shaking my head.

I drove home and started a nice bath with bubbles. I have a couple of hours before she come back and possibly destroy my walls. 

I got in and sigh feeling my muscles relax. I cleaned myself up and hoped out wrapping a towel around my body. I heard someone facetiming me so I picked it up seeing Zayden with his shirt off making me cover my eyes. "Here A," he laughed as I hear Adri chuckling. 

"Uncover your eyes," Adri laughed as she propped her phone up. "Hey," I smile seeing her in place her wireless earphones in her ear. "Hey princess," she says I see her lay on the ground. She began doing sit ups making me bite my lip watching her. "Stop eye fucking me Jazz," she chuckles making me look away laying my phone down.