Chapter 41.

Jasmine's POV

I hum waking up, feeling Adriana's hand running up and down my back. I opened my eyes seeing the diamond ring on my finger. I immediately smiled and lift my hand up to her face, seeing her look down at me with a soft smile. "Good morning beautiful," she hums pulling me on top of her. 

I got up and walked into the bathroom putting on my robe. "I'm surprise you can walk," Adri laughs lowly as I look at her through the mirror as I brush my teeth. "Well, we wasn't fucking each other's brains out," I smile as she look down at me smiling. "I love your southern accent," she said grabbing her toothbrush as I put mines up. I grabbed my brush and brushed my hair into a slick low ponytail. 

I look through our luggage for something we could wear today. "Come here baby," Adri's voice mumble behind me. I turned around to see her biting her lip with her robe opened. "Yes?" I smile walking to her, feeling her hands go inside robe. "Nothing, I just needed to see something," she mumbles as I straddle her waist. "See what?" I smile pushing her down on the bed. 

Her hands gripped my waist as I leaned down connecting our lips to start off a soft kiss. "How do you make me crave you like this?" She mumbles lifting her hand up to my face. "I love you so much beautiful," she mumbles smacking my ass making me giggle and lean back up. "Well I love you more," I smile gripping her jaw, pulling her to a deep kiss. 

"I do," she groaned into the kiss as I slid my tongue into her mouth. Her hand wrap around my throat making me melt into her. She began dominating my tongue as she slid her tongue into my mouth. I held my breath as the pad of her thumb slowly move up and down my throat. 

"Congratulations!" I hear Symone and everyone yell coming into our room except for mom and dad. I pulled away resting my forehead against hers. "Every time," she chuckles as I laughed and wiped her bottom lip from the excess saliva. 

"Woe," Zayden and Zariah said as I moved Adri's hand from my ass. "What are you all doing here?" I ask turning my head to them. "Well you two left without getting any of the cake, so we kept it and waited to give it to you," Michelle said as I felt Adri's eyes on my chest. I lifted my head without looking at her hearing her sigh and wrap her arms around me. 

I stood up and closed my robe tighter, hearing Adriana huff and stand up. "So where is mom and dad?" I ask seeing Adri put her hair up into a messy bun. "They had to go back home," Symone said blushing. "Ew," I mumble trying not to imagine why they had to go back home. "Right," she mumbles sitting on the small couch in the room. "I'm so glad I wasn't going live," Michelle said sitting on the bed. 

I saw her start one making me smack her arm nodding my head to Adri who was now fully dressed. I laughed as Michelle groan and turned the camera from everyone else, sitting it up on the desk. I went into the bathroom and changed into a light red blouse and black dress pants. 

Hot. Tati says as I smile looking into the mirror. 

I saw Adri come in and change into Justice's body. "Hey," she said sitting on top of the counter rolling her long sleeves up. "Hey," I smile lifting my leg up and put on my red heels. "You're addicted," Adri chuckles watching me. "It makes me taller," I said walking out of the bathroom. "But I love when you're shorter than me," she pouts following behind me. 

"You put those on quick," Zayden said as I look at him nodding my head. "Right," she mumbles sitting next to Michelle who was answering questions from her followers. "What are we doing today?" Zariah asks as I look over to see Symone starring at Michelle. 

Awn, she's so in love. Tati said as I smile and look back at Michelle. 

"Someone watching," I hum sitting on the other side of her. I read a comment that said 'Hey Ms. Morningstar!' "Hey, Jason," I smile seeing Adri look up at the camera squinting her eyes. I look over at Adri smiling lowly. I saw Adri get up and go over to Zayden and Zariah. "So are you two going to cut the cake or. . ." Michelle trailed off as I rolled my eyes at her.