Chapter 67.

Adriana's POV

I bit my lip as Tati passed out on me in our play room. "Knocked that ass out," I chuckle feeling Jahi and Justice satisfied with earlier events. "Stop it baby," Jasmine said as I slipped the robe back on her and cover her body up as I carried her out of the room and locked it. 

"Now how long was you two in there?" I hear Zayden's voice making me freeze and around seeing sunlight shine into the house. "I- what time is it?" I ask feeling Jasmine legs wrap around me tighter. "Almost seven o'clock," he chuckles making me sigh and walk to our bedroom. "I know I'm a little slow but I'm not that slow to know you two was literally fucking all night," he said making me blush and get in bed with Jasmine. "Shut up, we can work out at twelve," I said about to close my eyes but the sound of footsteps walking into my room woke me up. 

"Did Jasmine forget that we was going shopping today?" Michelle voice said making me open my eyes. "They are just now going to sleep," Zay said with a short laugh. "We can go at twelve," Jasmine croaked making me look over at her to see her eyes slowly open and glare at me. "Tea," she mumbles pushing me. "We can go back," I grumble watching her eyes shoot open and sit up. I smirk at the hickies remembering everything we did last night. 

"Not in front of us," Zayden said earning an eyeroll from me. I got up and stretched, feeling everyone's eyes on me. "And I thought me and Zariah's were freaky," I hear him mumble as I turn to the full body mirror and see the hickies and scratches cover my body. I turned around seeing her nail indentions and scratches cover my back. "I'll just call it a master piece," she hums wrapping her arms around my waist. 

"Well, since you two are up, let's go," Michelle said making both of us sigh and lean against each other. "Let us take a shower first," I said walking into the bathroom and start a shower. We took our quick shower and got dressed into some more comfortable clothes. "I miss our babies," Jasmine pout brushing her teeth. "I do too," I said washing my face and kiss Jasmine's cheek. 

I walked downstairs in my red shirt with black jacket and jeans, looking for my shoes. "We're going to the mall with them, I see," he chuckles as I bit my lip and nodded. "Yeah, I need to get some stuff for my little nuggets," I smile watching him perk up and run upstairs. "Babe, you're going to leave without your shoes?" Jasmine said walking down in her heels and jeans with a cute black button down shirt. 

"Thank you baby," I smile sliding on my Jordan's. "You look beautiful," I smile twirling her in a circle. "Hey, hey, hey," ma said coming in with the babies and a diaper bag. "Nuggets," we squealed running to her and picked one of them up. "Thank you mommy," Jasmine said kissing her cheeks. "Yeah, thanks ma," I smile kissing her other cheek. "You're welcome hun, can't believe they're three months," she smiled as I hear Ty  coo and reach for my chain.

"Where you two going?" She asks as I went into the closet and grabbed a baby carrier. "To the mall with Michelle and Zayden," Jasmine reply as I walk back to see ma on her petty shit. "Mhm, make sure its only the mall around my grandbabies," she said pointing at us. "Ma," we whined as Michelle came down stairs with her purse. "We're taking the Range?" Jasmine asks as I nod my head and made some matching outfits appear in my hand. 

"Why they matching you?" Jasmine pout kissing Makayla's cheeks. "They can match you," I said smiling watching her bite her lip and shook her head. "Nope, I'm changing," she said running upstairs making me and ma shake her head. 

I quickly got them changed and brush down their curly hair. "You definitely developed your mommy curls," I smile fixing up Kay's black and red tutu and both of their small skull caps. "They look adorable," ma said as I placed them in their car seat. "I'm ready," I hear her as she walked down stairs in a red button down with black jeans and the same heels.