Chapter 52.

Adriana's POV

"Baby, we need to go to the store," Jasmine said hopping down the steps. "Why?" I ask looking at the phone, seeing her wear some cute glasses with her scrubs. "Because I'm craving ice cream and peanut butter," she pout as I smile and wipe my forehead with my towel. "Alright love, have you taken your vitamins and Gatorade?" I ask watching her pull up the large bottle of juice. 

"Good, don't overwork yourself," I said watching her smile and stand up. "I can't believe you're twenty three weeks already, I can't wait until we find out the sex," I smile watching her look at me and rub her stomach. "When are you on break?" I ask grabbing my keys and exit the gym. "I dunno, doctors really don't get break," she laugh biting her lip as I got in the car and went to a small store. "True," I smile getting out the car and going into the store. "What are you doing?" She asks looking up from her papers. "Well, I am getting my future wife her peanut butter and ice cream," I smile watching her smile and look at me. 

"No, I wanted to go to the store with you," she pout leaning back in her chair. "I will take you shopping after your appointment," I said paying for the two items. "Okay," she smile as I receive my items then walked back to the car. "I love you so much queen," I smile getting in the car, blowing her a kiss. "I love you too queen," she smile blowing a kiss back at me. 

I hung up and drove home, putting the ice cream in the freezer. I ran upstairs to our bathroom, starting a quick shower. I got in and did my hygiene, thinking about my babies. All three of them. I changed into Jasmine's pink hoodie with white jeans. "Where the hell are my shoes?" I mumble looking in our closet. "Baby, have you seen my pink and white Jordan?" I ask Jazz telepathically. "End of bed, love," she reply making me look and see them. 

"I looked right there," I grumble sliding my feet into them and grabbed my keys. I grabbed her peanut butter and ice cream, getting in the car. I drove to the hospital as fast as I could so the ice cream wouldn't melt in my Audi. I sigh and grabbed Jasmine's weird snacks and got out the car. "Morning Ms. Matts," the receptionist greeting earning a smile. "Morning," I smile walking straight to her office. 

"Knock knock," I said opening the door to see Jasmine holding her glasses in one hand and a pen in the other. "Hey baby," she mumble standing up taking a sip of her Gatorade. "Hey," I smile going towards her and peck her lips. "Hey little nuggets," I smile kneeling down to kiss her belly. I sat the ice cream on her desk along with the peanut butter watching her do her happy dance. "Thank you baby," she smiled pulling me into a kiss. 

I smile into the kiss pulling her in deeper. "Baby," she hummed pulling away. I let out a huff and pecked her lips multiple times. I let out a small sigh holding her to me. "I'm horny now," she mumbles wrapping her arms around my stomach. I smirk and lift her up on her desk. "I never had a chance to make love to you on your desk," I mumble stuffing my head into her neck. 

"Yo-you ca-can't," she stutters as I use my powers to close the blinds. "Why not?" I growl sucking on her neck. "We-we're in a ho-hospital," she mumbles leaning her head back, allowing me to suck on her throat. "And?" I pant pulling her towards me so she can feel me. "Adri," she mumbles wrapping her legs around my waist. I pulled away staring at her hungrily. "Don't look at me like that," she whimpers sliding down off of her desk. 

I watch her lean over her desk earning a low growl from me. I walked up behind her, gripping her waist. "Adri, what are you doing?" She moans grinding against me. "I wan to try something," I mumble turning her towards me. I pulled her to her chair and sat her down, watching her face turn in confusion. I sat in front of her on her desk, lifting two of my fingers up. "Adri," she gasps gripping the arms of her chair. 

"How are making me feel so good without touching me," she pant grinding into the chair. "Just enjoy it baby girl," I grunt feeling my pants tighten. I saw her eyes roll back as she bucked her hips. "You're so sexy," I grunt watching her eyes open and look at me. She got up and pulled me off of her desk. "What baby?" I mumble watching her hand go up to the buckle of my pants. "Lock the door," she mumbles pulling my pants down looking to the windows, making sure that the blinds are closed.