Chapter 53.

Jasmine's POV

"Needle," I mumble seeing someone give me the needle as I concentrate on the open wound. I let out a relief sigh as I closed the wound and placed a bandage over her chest. "Great job everyone," I mumble holding myself up and squat down. 

"Are you okay Dr. Morningstar?" Nurse Adams asks as I feel baby girl sit under my ribs. "Come on nugget," I mumble standing back up taking in a deep breath like Jasmine taught me. I placed my hand on my stomach walking to the small prep area. I washed my hands after taking off my two pairs of gloves. "She will need antibiotics and I want a MRI scan two weeks after her being on the antibiotics," I said watching nurse Adams write it down. "On it," she said as I exit surgical side of the hospital. 

I checked the time seeing I have been in surgery for five hours. "My feet are killing me," I mumble seeing Azael get in front of me. "I will carry you if you like," he said making me stop and fold my arms. "Um, no," I smile watching him nod his head. "Sorry for speaking out of turn," he mumbles as I lift my hand up. "It is alright, you are looking out for me which is part of your job. Correct?" I question raising an eyebrow. "Yes ma'am," he says going back behind me while feeling everyone eyes fall on us. 

"Sam, Adri is suppose to be picking me up so I need you to take my car back home," I said getting on the elevator so I can go up to my office. I went to my office and sat behind my desk, feeling my feet hurt from standing up for five hours. 

"You okay baby?" I hear Adri's voice making me snap my head up. "Hey babe," I smile watching her pull flowers from behind her back. "You still bring me flowers," I smile feeling my heart swell in happiness. "You deserve them, are you ready to go shopping?" She asks as I eagerly nod and stood up after putting everything up. "Come on baby," she said wrapping her arms around my waist. 

We walked out the office, with Jasmine's arms wrapped around my waist tight. "You okay?" I ask rubbing her hand. "Yeah baby," she said pulling me to her car and open the door for me. "Thank you," I smile getting in seeing Sam go to my car and Azael come towards us. "Let's go to Acme," I said watching her nod pulling off after Azael got in. "I'm thirsty," I mumble seeing Adri glance at me and pull out some water for me. "Thank you," I smile drinking all of the water. 

"I'm going to regret drinking all of this once nugget press on my bladder," I laugh as she parked close the building. "I already made a list so we should be quick," she said opening the door for me. I thanked her and felt her wrap her arm around my waist. "I'm thinking burgers and fries tonight," I hum looking at the list. "Sounds great," she said grabbing a basket. 

"Which Gatorade you like baby?" She asks walking behind me, laying her head on my shoulder. "Cherry and Strawberry," I mumble seeing her grab at least four large bottles of the sports drink. "Thank you baby," I smile and kissed her cheek. "I'm taking care of you three," she mumbles rubbing my stomach. "I know baby," I smile feeling the pattern on her hand as she rub my belly. 

We continued our shopping getting some extra snacks along the way. We was almost done when my feet began hurting again. "You okay?" Adri asks rubbing rubbing her hands up and down my arms allowing me to lean against her and sigh. "My feet is just hurting a little," I mumble seeing someone walk towards us. "You're getting too close," Azael said pushing whoever it was back. "Azael, they might be trying to get groceries like us," I laugh tapping his shoulder. 

He moved back allowing me to see who it was. "Oh, Mr. Castin," I smile watching him look at me waving. "Dr. Morningstar," he smiled grabbing a jar of jelly off of the shelf. "It still surprises me," he says as I watch Adriana kneel down. "Adri what are you doing?" I giggle hearing her let out a chuckle and pulled me down to her lap. "Your feet hurt," she said as I look up to Mr. Castin.