Chapter 14.

Adriana's POV

I sigh as I left Calculus. "Damn, you really hating this class?" Zariah asks leaving with me. "Yeah, I'm good in it but it gets boring after a while," I shrug as she pat my shoulder. "I felt that," she laughed seeing Zayden come towards us. "Zay!" She squealed running to him as he lift her up. 

I wish we can show our love and affection in public. Jahi mumble as I nod agreeing with her.

I walked up to them nodding towards the front door. "I'm hungry, where do you guys want to eat at?" I ask as Zayden gave me my keys. "Anywhere to be honest," Zariah said as we all got in the car, hooking my phone up to my car. 

"How about Zaxby's?" I ask as they both nodded. "Ight, hold on," I said calling Jasmine, knowing she's on break. "Hey babe," I hear Jazz say though the phone. "Hey, I got you on speaker," I told her as I drove off campus. "Okay, what's up?" She said as I hear her typing on her laptop. "You want me to get you lunch from home or do you want Zaxby's?" I ask as she went silent for a minute. "Zaxby's please," she mumble making me smile. "Okay baby, you want boneless wings?" I ask arriving to the restaurant. 

"Um, yes," she said as I parked my car and unhooked my phone from the speakers. "Okay, I love you beautiful," I smile walking into the restaurant. "Am I still on speaker?" She ask as I hear her voice deepen a little. Oh Tati is borderline on her right now. "No princess," I mumble walking in to get in the line. "I love you too daddy. I can't wait until tonight," she practically moan in the phone. 

I never gripped my phone so tight. "You're trailing on thin ice," I grunt into the phone. "I know daddy," she whispers as I was next in line. "I will deal with you later," I quickly said hanging up. 

I ordered my food and Jasmine's for take out, then went to find a seat for us. "So, what was that about?" Zay whispers sitting across from me. "What?" I ask looking at my ticket. "When you was on the phone," he smirked as I rubbed my forehead. "None of your business," I laugh going to the little booth where they hold the sauces. 

"Adri?" I hear one of the cashiers call making me going up to them. "That's me," I said as she looked at me smiling holding onto my food. 

Why she smiling so hard? Justice ask.

I don't know but she need to let go of my food so I can eat.

"Can I have my food?" I ask gripping the bag. "Oh, yeah," she smiled biting her lip. "Um, thanks," I said looking at her weird. I walked back to the booth opening my bad to check through my food but I see a piece of paper sitting on top of my packaged food. "Someone has a crush," Zariah said as I shook my head. "Hell no, Jasmine is crazy as hell," I said ripping the paper up.

"So she don't trust you?" Zariah asks eating her food. "She trust me, she don't trust these hoes," I said as she nodded her head. "But if she think that I didn't make it known that I was taken, she'll go ballistic on me," I laugh folding my bag up. "Oh, I like her," Zariah said as I waited for them to finish eating.

They finished eating and we all headed to the car. I checked my phone to see that we have a hour left for lunch. "Adri!" I hear someone yell making me turn my head. "Um, who are you?" I ask squinting my eyes. "The girl who gave you your food," she laughed pulling me into a quick hug making me pull away from her fast. "Okay, I need to get to my girlfriend. That I dearly love. Did I say I have a girlfriend?" I nervously laugh quickly getting in my car. 

These hoes trying to get us killed. I hear Jahi breathe as I agree with her. 

For real though. Justice agreed .

I looked through the rear view mirror and saw Zay and the random chick talking. I honked the horn starting it up. "Bro, what the hell is wrong with these people," I ask as he got in the car. "I don't know but she crazy," he said as I pulled off heading to the school.