Chapter 66.

Jasmine's POV

"Amazing job, everyone," I said after sewing up the patient's abdomen. "You did great Dr. Morningstar," the technicians said making me smile as I cleaned myself up. I let out a relieved sigh as I finished my last surgery. "Ready to go home chief?" I hear Symone say behind me making me smile and nudge her arm. "What are you doing here?" I ask as she pull off her surgical cap. "Had to do a C-section,"    she sigh letting me know it didn't go to well. "Oh," I mumble rubbing her back. 

"Mothers should not go anywhere near drugs while they are pregnant," she scoff as I nod my head in agreement. "I feel you," I sigh walking up to my office looking at the clock. "I miss my babies," I mumble grabbing my keys and purse. "I miss my baby," Symone snort as Sam held the door for us earning a thanks as we walked passed. "See you later, Ju," Sy said getting in her car next to mines as Sam opened the door for me. "Thank you," I smiled getting in and starting it up. 

"Adriana is really serious about me not opening the doors, huh," I giggle as Sam got in nodding his head. 

I drove the thirty minutes back home hoping Adri is still up. I went to the gate and put in the code, watching it slowly open. I pulled up into the garage, letting out a sigh and got out. "Babe?" I called as me and Sam entered the living room through the garage door. "Yeah baby?" She called from upstairs. making me smile and skip up  the stairs. "Hey ba- oh," I gulped watching her sit on the bed in her dress pants completely shirtless with a rope in her hand. "Hey baby girl," she chuckles licking her lips. 

I watch her stand up and watch her eyes turn completely purple and those prophecies appear on her skin as Justice completely take control. "Let's have some fun while ma have the babies for the night," she said walking to me. "Even though you look sexy in these scrubs, go change into something sexier," she demanded making me nod my head while eyeing her hungrily. 

I let out a low moan as she wrapped her hand around my throat looking at me deeply. "Use your words princess," she grunt as I glance down to her thick lips. "Yes daddy," I breathe leaning down and smack my ass. "Hurry up," she grunt leaving the room. I bit my lip and quickly washed myself up, putting on her favorite color lingerie. 

I stared in the mirror running my fingers down my stomach and thighs. "You have five seconds to be in here and on your knees," I hear making my eyes widen and put on my silk robe. "Where are you?" I call out looking in my room. "The Play Room." She said as I bit my lip and quickly put on my red bottom six inch hills and release my hair from the tight bun. I walked into the room and close the door behind me, seeing the lights turn completely red. 

"I'm getting impatient princess," she mumbles sitting in a throne like chair making her look like a Greek god. "I'm sorry daddy," I said getting in front of her and kneel down looking at my hands. "Look at me," she spoke tilting my head up. I bit my lip watching her abs create shadows on herself from the red lighting. "Come to me," she said sitting back, allowing me to crawl towards her, making sure to leave a small arch in my back. "You're a fucking tease," she grit allowing me to touch her knees and trail my hands up to her stomach. I love how her abs tighten at my very touch and she subtly lift her hips as I run my hand down her clothed friend. 

"Get up," she demanded making me stand up and untie the robe. I watch her gulp as the robe slid down my body. "Say it," she mumble gripping the rope in her hand. "Say what daddy," I whisper feeling her eyes roam my body. "Say. It." She grunt licking her lips and trail her hands down my body. "I'm beautiful?" I questioned watching her stand up and pull my hands behind my back. "Say it with certainty," she whisper in my ear sending shivers down her body.

"I'm beautiful," I said clearly feeling her run her fingers through my hair and tug at it. "Good girl," she chuckles going back to the front of me as the throbbing between my legs became intense and body burn as if my body has turn into an inferno. "I want to hear you moan it as I eat your pussy and make you take every single inch of me," she voiced with a nibble of my ear.