Chapter 45.

Adriana's POV

"Baby, wake up," I hear Jasmine soft voice mumble. I opened my eyes to see her starring at me with a soft smile. "Hey princess," I mumble stretching in my seat. "What time is it?" I mumble looking out the window seeing its dark. "Around one in the morning," she said standing up fixing her dress. "Alright, let's go," I said standing up watching her eyes trail down my body. "Like what you see?" I ask grabbing our book bags. 

"You look sexy in a suit," she mumbles loosening my tie. "But I prefer for it to be off," she whisper getting on her tip toes. I let out a deep sigh gripping her waist. "Let's go," I mumble getting off the jet. "You're starting off fancy," she giggles as we approached a limo. "My baby deserves the best, especially when she is going to be carrying our future prince or princess," I said as the limo driver opened the door for us. 

"So what are we going to do when we get to our room?" Jasmine asks straddling my lap. "Well, I'm going to take these clothes off of you then I'm going to rock your world," I mumble rocking her hips against me. I licked my lips as she let out a small whimper. 

Let me give it to her. Justice mumbles as I feel her anticipation to take Jasmine.

I threw my head back as my pants got tight. I lift my head seeing Azael and Sam walk towards us. "Get off baby," I mumble tapping her thigh. She let out a huff and sat next to me shaking her leg. "Be a little more patent princess," I smile watching them put our bags in the trunk. "It's hard to  be patient when I'm anticipating to be dicked down," she moans lowly pushing my hand to her dripping core. I let out a low growl, feeling her pussy drip in her intoxicating essence. 

I snatched my hand away as Sam and Azael got in the limo. "Let's go," I sigh slyly sucking on my fingers earning a low whimper from Jasmine. Throughout the whole ride there, Jasmine squirmed in her seat and grip my thigh. I saw the hotel appear causing me to smile and glance down to Jasmine. "I'll get the bags, you go to our room and start a bath," I said giving her the keys to our room. "Okay," she mumbles getting out biting her lip. 

I licked my lips watching her hips sway as she enter the building. "Damn," I mumble grabbing our luggage out of the trunk. I walked in the building turning towards Azael and Sam. "Stop by tomorrow at twelve in the afternoon," I mumble giving them the keys. "Yes ma'am," they said as we went separate ways. I went up to our room and knocked on the door. I saw the door opened and there stood my beautiful fiancé stand there in a satin robe, leaning her elbow against the frame. 

"Damn," I mumble watching her grip my tie and pull me into the room. "I finally have you alone," she smile digging her nails into my jaw. I dropped the luggage on the floor swapping positions with her. I pinned her arms above her head starring her down in hunger. "How do you want it baby?" I ask leaning down to her neck hearing her let out soft moan. I pulled back watching her stare at me with hunger. 

I undid my tie watching her strut to me in her heels. I went into the bedroom unbuttoning my shirt all the way immediately feeling her arms wrap around me from behind. I let her hand travel down my stomach to the belt of my pants. I felt her unbuckle my belt then turn me around. "Should we have some fun?" She giggles as I slowly nod my head and feel her push me to the bed. She pulled my tie from around my neck and tied my hands together. "Starting off kinky, are we?" I chuckle as she smile and straddled my lap. 

"I NEED you to give me everything you have," she mumbles grinding against me while gripping my jaw. I threw my head back and grinded up against her. She got up and motioned for me to get up on the bed more. I scoot back up to the headboard feeling my wrist being tied to the headboard. "I'll be back daddy," she smiles and walk into a bathroom. I bit my lip watching her ass jiggle as she walk in and close the door.