Chapter 32.

Jasmine's POV

I sigh sitting on the bar stool watching mama cook and be her taste tester. "Taste," she said sliding a spoon in my mouth. "Lemony," I mumble scrolling through my phone. "Is it too sweet?" She asks receiving a shake of my head. "What's wrong hun?" She asks throwing the spoon in the sink. "Adri and Symone has been gone every since I last saw them. Which was a couple of hours ago," I mumble leaning on my elbows. "She came in here a few minutes ago," she said making me lift my head up. "Really?" I ask watching her nod her head. "Yeah, as soon as she left, you came in," she mumbles humming as she continue to cook for tomorrow. 

I sigh scrolling through Instagram seeing cute baby pictures. I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and Adriana's scent fill my nose. "Hi," I smile feeling her turn me around. "I'm sorry I've been gone so log, I needed to take care of something," she said stuffing her head in my neck. I wrap my arms around her neck, feeling her lift me up. 

"I'm hungry," she mumbles making me look back at her. "For food child," mama said from the kitchen making my cheeks heats up. "Ma!" I whined covering my face into Adri's. "Let me take everyone out to eat," she says as I wrap my arms around her tighter. "Sure hun, I'm almost done anyways," she said peaking her head out from the kitchen. "Okay, the family deserve fancy so they will get fancy," I hear Adri mumble carrying me upstairs. 

"If we're going out to eat fancy, mama is going to want us to dress up fancy," I giggle going into the closet finding a dress that will match Adri's suit. "Will this look cute with your suit babe?" I ask coming out of the closet seeing her only in her sports bra and boxers. "Baby, you look beautiful in everything in the closet," she said smiling widely. "Hurry so we can get in the shower," Adri mumbles wrapping her arms around me then walk to the bathroom. I chose a red dress knowing its Adri's favorite color. 

I got in the shower with her washing the events from earlier today. "After dinner, we can stay here and enjoy the rest of our night," she mumbles in my ear as we stepped out the shower. "Okay," I smile feeling a little more relaxed. I walked back into my room drying myself off. "Babe, did you tell Symone and Michelle?" I ask putting my underclothes on. "Yeah, they should be on their way now," she said putting her boxers and sports bra on. I sigh looking at my hair deciding to slick it up into a bun. 

I smile satisfied with the neat bun and my edges. I took a little hair out at the sides and twirl it with my fingers. I got up and cleaned my hands, grabbing my dress and slid it on. "How are you so beautiful?" Adri mumble staring at me. I blush and put on my heels smiling softly. "I ask the same thing about you baby," I reply watching her smile and put on the jacket. 

I grab her hand and lead us downstairs. "You two look lovely," mama said snapping a picture as dad came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "You look lovely too my love," he smiled kissing her cheek. 

"What about us?" I heard Symone whine coming in with Michelle walking next to her. I heard a whistle as Adri dapped Symone up. "Look at you," she laughed wiping the collar of her suit jacket. "Look at you, going all out!" Symone laughed doing the same thing. Me and Michelle looked at each other and shook our heads. 

"I got a limo for us," Adri said as mama nod her head propping her phone up. "I got it," I hear Adri mumble as she lifted the phone up with a lift of her hand. I heard the timer off making me smile and lean on Adri. "Perfect," mama mumbles as I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and watched Azael pat the driver down nodding his head. "I'll have some men inside at different tables," dad said as we walked outside. 

Adri opened the door for me then got in behind me. I sat down and crossed my legs holding Adri's hand. "So what restaurant are we going to?" Mama ask as everyone got in. "Per se," Adri mumble making me double look at her. "Per se?" I ask as she nod her head then her eyes widen. "Wait, I can cancel the reservation and we can go to a different restaurant," she said grabbing her phone.