Chapter 29.

Adriana's POV

I shook my head as Tati began to hum happily. "You're just spoiled," I laughed walking downstairs. "I am not," she gasp hitting the back of my head. "Look here woman," I grumble rubbing the back of my head. I walked down to the living room feeling everyone eyes on me. I sat Tati on the couch then sat next to her. 

"Who is Tati?" "And who is Jahi?" Zayden and Zariah ask making me and Tati freeze. Michelle and Symone both just started laughing and I heard Tati start giggling a little. "Tati is me," she said making me elbow her softly. "It's my middle name," she said plucking the side of my head. "You got one more time to hit me," I grunt feeling Justice come up for a second. 

"So Jasmine Tati Morningstar and Adriana Jahi Matts," Zay said as Jasmine nod and I shook my head. "I have two middle names," I said feeling Tati move around beside me. "Adriana Jahi Justice Matts," I said watching them both look at me with weird looks. Might as well tell them if they end up hearing Justice moaning their names. 

"Why am I just learning this?" Zay asks folding his arms. "You never asked," I laughed as he shook his head. "You still up for the party?" Z asks texting on her phone. "Yeah, I need to be back before midnight," I said making them look up at me. 

"What, she giving you a curfew?" Zayden asks making them both laugh. "No, we're going somewhere," Tati says as I look at her to see her combing her hair. I saw her sigh and glare at her sister as she held a pleading look. "If you mess up my hair, I swear I will hurt you. It took me forever to silk press it," she said handing the comb to Symone. 

"That's your real hair?" Z gasp as I smirk biting my lip. "Yup," she said sitting on the floor in front of Symone. "What do you want?" Symone asks as I look down at her to see her looking at me. "Half up half down," she reply going back into her phone. 

"So what are you guys going to be doing at twelve midnight?" He asks as Symone let out a little giggle. "They won't tell me," I said squinting my eyes at her. "Oh, you haven't told her where we're going?" Michelle laughed as I squint my eyes at them. "Who all are going?" I ask watching her look up at Symone. "Definitely not mom and dad!" They laughed high fiving each other. 

"Riri going," Michelle said looking at her phone. "Oh, this is going to be good," Tati laughed rubbing her hands together. "Oh I have a feeling you two are going to end up in trouble," I laughed pointing to Symone and Jasmine. 

"After tonight, I believe all of us are going to be getting in trouble," Michelle laughed while Zayden and Zariah looked at us. "Sounds like you guys are going to have a lot of fun," Zayden pouted. "I would invite you but then you we will have to kill you," Tati giggle as I look at her with wide eyes. 

"I'm joking," she smiled as I look at her.

No she wasn't. Justice mumbles going back to what she was doing. 

We know. Me and Jahi mumble at the same time. 

"Right, you guys need to be safe. You know demons might get you," Zariah laughed as the four us demons looked at each other and joined her laugh with a look. "Trust me, we will," I said seeing Symone work on Tati's edges. 

"What time the party start?" I ask leaning back on the couch, spreading my arms on the back of the couch. "Um, nine but we can go at ten or eleven. I don't really like parties," he said as Zariah nod her head. 

"What the hell happened to you?" Zariah asks looking at me. "What?" I ask feeling on my face. "Bro, you got scratches," Zay said standing up. "Uh oh," Michelle says leaning on Symone as she finished Tati's hair. Zay walked towards me and lifted up the hoodie. "Geesh dude, did you fight a bear or something?" He chuckles as I laughed looking at Tati who held a proud look on her face.