Chapter7.

Jasmine's POV

I hum as I go over the lesson plan in my office. I could hear the sound of my wife's heartbeat and I immediately got excited. "Knock knock," I hear her as she walked into my office with my salad, looking good as ever in her scrubs. "Thank you," I smiled wrapping my arms around her shoulders. "I told you, I got you," she smiled gripping her waist. 

"Hey, um. Zayden knows about us," Adri mumble as the boy entered my office with a slight smirk. "Adri," I whined as she wrapped her arms around my waist. This is so dangerous for someone to know about us. "He don't know about that, princess," she whispered in my ear making me relax some. 

"Okay, close the door and lock it," I told him as I sat behind my desk. He did as I said and sat in front of the desk. "Thanks," I mumble as I opened the salad feeling my mouth water. "Dang, I forgot," I paused seeing her hold up the water. "Thank you," I blush looking down. 

"Lift your head up, princess," I hear her tell me telepathically. I lift my head up, seeing her looking directly at me. "Stop it," I blush fixing up my salad. "Yo, A. How long you two been dating?" Zayden asks making my cheeks heat up more. "Since the second day of her working here," she said going around my desk lifting me up and sitting in my chair as I see him smirk a little. 

"Adri, why did you," I started but she pulled me down on her lap. "Better?" She asks as I nod and began eating my salad. "So the other day, when I was talking," he started and she gripped my waist making me look at him and her confusingly. "Yes, and I will smack the shit out of you if you talk about her like that again," she laughed but by the way she was holding tight on me made me think she wasn't playing. "Ah, this is just cute," Zay said looking down on his phone. "Shit, I have practice," he said as I nodded. "Lock my car when you get your stuff out!" Adri yelled as he quickly ran out of my office. 

"Go lock the door, princess," she said sending shivers down my spine. I quickly got up and locked the door, turning around to see her drinking my water. "Babe," I pout siting on her lap. "Sorry, princess. I left my water in the car," she laughed gripping my waist. "Am I still in trouble?" I ask finishing my delicious salad. 

"Yes, yes you are," she smiled standing up as I folded my arms pouting. "But, I'm sorry," I whined making her look at me with a raised eyebrow. "You wasn't sorry when you was talking all that shit," she said smacking my ass making me bite my lip. 

"I would fuck you right here, but class is starting in an hour," Adri grunt pressing her toned body against mines. I felt my core throb just from her being so close on me. 

"You thought your body was sore after Jahi fucked you? Wait until you feel me baby girl. Your legs won't be working for a week," I hear a lighter voice grunt in my ear. "Justice?" I gasp feeling her move from behind me. 

"What gave it away baby?" She smirk turning me around, lifting me on my desk. "Your arousal is so strong. Its intoxicating," she grunts laying her head on my shoulder, taking a deep breath. "Tati got you in big trouble," she chuckles, sending vibration through my body making me moan lowly as it hit my core. 

Maybe she will fuck us crazy. Tati spoke in my mind making me bite my lip. 

"You two have a naughty mind I see," she smirks pulling away from me. I looked at her biting my lip as she lift my head up nibbling on my lips. "Ju-justice," I moan as she gripped my waist, sliding her tongue in my mouth. Her hands slid down to my ass, picking me up off of the desk. I wrapped my legs around her waist, trying to dominate the war between our tongues. "Mmm," I moan feeling my back press against the wall. "You're making this hard for me," she groan grinding against me, pinning my wrists above me. "Daddy," I moaned into her mouth as she sucked on my bottom lip, driving me crazy.