Chapter 6.

Adriana's POV

"I have calculus," I groan as Jasmine parked her car. "Awn, its okay," she smiled giving me some shades. "Why are you giving me these?" I ask putting them on. "You don't know how to control Jahi or Justice, which can expose our kind," she informed me. 

"Oh," I mumble turning my head to her, watching her fix her hair. "Go before you're late," she scolded making me raise my eyebrow at her. "Please, daddy," she pout making me bite my lip. 

I quickly kissed her after making sure no one was looking in our direction. "See you later gorgeous," I mumble exiting the car with a stupid grin on my face. 

"Yo, A," I hear Zayden as I walked towards the building. "Hey," I breathe pulling him into a side hug. "A sleepover, Adri? A sleepover," he laughs shaking his head. "I do it my way, you do it yours," I laugh smacking him upside his head. 

"I'm getting tired of you putting your greasy ass fingers on me yo," he says leaning against the building. "Was she cute though?" He asks making me look at him with a raised eyebrow. "Cute is an understatement. She is everything, man," I said watching Jasmine leave her car. 

"I bet, but ion think she badder than Ms. Morningstar," he said licking his lips. I should slap the dog shit out of him for talking about our woman. "Aht, aht. Don't even think about it," I said patting his chest hard. "What? She not my teacher?" he said raising his hands up. 

But that's our woman! I hear Jahi growl. 

Get ya boy, Adri. Justice warned making me groan out loud. 

"Just don't mess with her," I said squinting my eyes at him, knowing he couldn't see it with the shades on. "Why? That's you?" He asks with a smirk. I bit my lip trying to keep our relationship a secret. Are we a thing? If we are soul mates, that has to mean we are a thing, right?

DUH! I hear them shout at me. Assholes.

"Nah, man. She's in a relationship already," I told him. Well, I didn't lie. . . She's with me! "Oh, how you know Ms. Smartass?" He asks nudging my shoulder. 

We fucked her to sleep. I hear Jahi making me roll my eyes at her. 

"She told me," I smiled grabbing my bookbag. "Come on, I do not need o be late," I mumble walking to my class as he walk to his class. 

"Good morning everyone," I hear my calculus chirp as I sigh pulling out my book and notes. "I want to start off with Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz," she stated as I look at her in confusion. "Excuse me, but I thought he was a philosopher," someone ask the same thing I was wondering. "He is a philosopher but he also was the one who invented calculus," she said as I lean back in my chair. 

I took notes as the lesson went by, checking my phone every ten minutes. 

"Okay, everyone. You're dismissed," she said as I happily exited the room. I like math and all but not that much. "How was class?" He asks as  Zariah came up behind us. "Hey, she smiled wrapping her arms around Zayden's waist. "Hey Z," I mumble as she kiss her boyfriend. "Hey, babe," he smiled hugging her. 

"What you guys up to?" She asks as I stopped and put my notes in my bookbag. "I'm about to go to the store right quick," I said as she look at me pouting. "Yes you can come Z," I laughed as she squealed hugging me. 

I rolled my eyes laughing at her childishness. I looked up to see light gold eyes glare at me. "I um," I mumble pushing her away from me, keeping my eyes on Jasmine. "Baby, tha-" I began to explain but was immediately interrupted by Tati. "Don't want to hear it, enjoy your shopping with Her," she spat making me clench my jaw.